@Dev - New Server Release dates Needed by Everyone

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Coirnav Augur

We had 3 months to plan for Agnarr, we have just under 6 weeks now to plan our PTO if these new servers will launch around the anniversary.

Can we get a release date for the servers please? I don't care if you tell us rules just give us a release date ASAP please.

We know March 16th is not the release date. You'd never open a server on a Saturday so please let us know what the date is so we can get our teammates to schedule PTO.

Thanks!
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I don't need them. OP is a proven liar.
    Renshu likes this.
  3. Silinius Augur

Thx for that Dythan... I just spit out my coffee and now I have a mess to clean up.
    Foaming likes this.
  4. taliefer Augur

I wish Vicious would post the sky was blue, cause someone would surely post that it really isnt, we only perceive it that way, and for Vicious to stop spreading such vile untruths
    Vindaven and Tankz like this.
  5. Silinius Augur

^^ Truth. If I wouldn't get reported for trolling... I would be that person.
  6. Renshu Augur

ENTITLEMENT RAGE
  7. Silinius Augur

I mean, I for one can't wait for them to announce dates and rule sets so that we can read through the 237 threads that will be posted after saying that the rule sets are horrible, asking why they didn't include specific wants/desires/feedback into the decisions made, what Hardcore and Casual "actually mean" and the inevitable thread about Daybreak hating it's player base.
    andross77, Foaming and Renshu like this.
  8. Silinius Augur

9. Bolten_DA Augur

10. Coirnav Augur

Again just asking for dates. Those without jobs probably don't care. Those of us not living on Ramen Noodles do.
    orionfox and HappyPanda like this.
  11. Darchon_Xegony Augur

In fairness, them not announcing any server or expansion release dates would be extremely hardcore.

What could be more hardcore than a server launching without notice or an expansion unlocking without any announcement?

I hope they announce the casual server launch date, but the hardcore server launch date shouldn’t have any information released about the date or expansion unlock schedule or criteria.
  12. Crayon123 Augur

Right, Hardcore's should have to figure out the rule set when they log in the first time.
    andross77 likes this.
  13. malaki Augur

What about the people that have jobs but live on Ramen Noodles anyways?
    andross77 and Foaming like this.
  14. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

I'm honestly on board with the OP here. We need dates at least.
  15. Ceffener Augur

March 16th, never say never.
  16. Risiko Augur

If you know what you are doing, you can make some hella good Ramen. I make a mean Ramen myself!
    Tankz and Foaming like this.
  17. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I made a bone broth last weekend, so my Ramen game will be strong this week.
    Risiko likes this.
  18. Fumi-chan Augur

But did you marinate the eggs overnight?
    Risiko likes this.
  19. Xanadas Augur

Lol.. this is definitely the logic that floats around the boards these days.
  20. Rexxy Journeyman

Prefer they just give general idea of when its launching (mid march) then have an announcement, "surprise we launched the poopsock and fv servers yesterday enjoy!"