DBG - Race Change Service

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifebane, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Lifebane Augur

Question - Will the race change service be available for purchase when Kunark goes live?

Necros and Monks that were forced to roll races we did not want (and still play the class we enjoy) would appreciate this.

This is not a QQ thread - I knew what I was getting into when I rolled a gnome. Iksar was just not available to me at the time. Will I re-roll my necro when Kunark is released (and this service is not available)? Yes. Am I willing to pay DBG to not have to go through this annoying process? Yes.

Thanks,
    Lifebane
  2. Selfless Lorekeeper

No official response on Race Change pots for TLP. There was an old thread where it was asked by one of the mods when the forum trolls thought it should be released. I wouldn't hold your breath for race change pots in Kunark based on the responses I remember in that thread.
  3. Bumpkin Augur

There actually is a response from Holly on this exact topic from a few days ago, all you have to do is a minimal amount of searching and you will find your answer.
  4. Lifebane Augur

Found the referenced post, thank you.

For others who are wondering, and according to Holly, the race change potions will be available 1 month into Kunark.

Works for me, thank you DBG :)