Coirnav EU Guild Recruiting! Join <Reckless>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gerhart, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Gerhart Journeyman

[IMG]

Who We Are

<Reckless> is a European time-zone based raiding guildon the Coirnav Time-Locked Progression EverQuest Server. While we raid in EU hours, we obviously welcome people from anywhere in the world who share our goals and are able to raid on this schedule.

Our existing core membership boasts extensive EQ Live and TLP experience, most recently on Phinny and Agnarr.

EverQuest is obviously a game that we play for fun. We expect our members to show up to raids to have fun, but also to come ready to slay bad guys as efficiently and painless as possible.

Raid Schedule
    All times in 24-hour format

Sunday: 19:00 CET / 18:00 GMT / 13:00 EST / 10:00 PST until 00:00 CET / 23:00 GMT / 18:00 EST / 15:00 PST

Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 20:00 CET / 19:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 11:00 PST until 00:00 CET / 23:00 GMT / 19:00 EST / 16:00 PST

Raiding
    • We require the use of Discord voice communications on raids. While you may not be required to speak, everyone will be required to listen to raid instructions.
    • Show up ready to play your best!

DKP
    • Open bidding DKP system
    • We use EQDKP-Plus to track raids, points, and items
    • Some items will remain class or role restricted for periods of time (items like Blade of Carnage, White Dragonscale Cloak, BCG, CoF) in order to ensure the guild progresses at an acceptable pace.
    • Loot priority will be Raiding Mains > Raiding Alts/Boxes > Recruits > Regular Alts
    • Raiders must maintain 30% last 30-day raid attendance to bid. If you are below 30% last 30 days, you are allowed to bid up to 10 points maximum. If someone with >30% RA outbids the 10 points then the <30% RA person cannot bid more. AFKs for illness, holiday, family emergencies, etc etc will obviously be taken into account.
    • Since nobody will have DKP at the first raid, we will allow folks to go into negative values or determine another system for the first few raids.
    Joining the Guild & First Steps

Stop by our website and discord today to chat with the crew! A link to our very short application form can be found on the forums. New members who join before or at launch and make it to level 46 by our first raid will be given full member status.
    First raid is penciled in for 26 March!
    Join discord and chat with our recruitment officers Leod and Denonia.

2. Denno Elder

If you have any questions, ask :)
  3. Gerhart Journeyman

Bump! Stop by our discord and chat with us!
  4. Tris Augur

This guild has the full package. Gameplan for multiple expansions, and a very well functioning dkp system. So if you are Euro or on European hours and looking for a new hours for the next couple of years, then join us :)
  5. Gerhart Journeyman

More and more joining daily. Hop onto our discord and chat with us!
  6. Denno Elder

7. Strupp New Member

Some of the best people I've met since back in the day in this guild!
  8. Gerhart Journeyman

Less than two weeks! Hype!
  9. Endofein New Member

Hello
    After a long absence from EQ I´m looking to get back into the game with the launch of Coirnav.
    My job being what it is I´m just not sure I can commit and say Id be able to attend raids all that regularly.
    Could I still apply to the guild even though I wouldnt be able to be a full-time raider? Im a social player and would still very much enjoy that aspect of a guild.
  10. Gerhart Journeyman

Heya Endo, yes we welcome more casual players as well.

We held a meeting yesterday and updated one of our DKP rules to help folks who aren't able to raid on a regular basis. While it still favors regular raiders, it gives a gear path to folks under a 30% threshold.

Raiders must maintain 30% last 30-day raid attendance to bid. If you are below 30% last 30 days, you are allowed to bid up to 10 points maximum. If someone with >30% RA outbids the 10 points then the <30% RA person cannot bid more. AFKs for illness, holiday, family emergencies, etc etc will obviously be taken into account.

Hop in our discord and say hi!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jVnfPDT
  11. Endofein New Member

Awesome!
    Not so concerned about loot/dkp. More in it to do some old school grouping and grinding. Now to decide between chanter/cleric/bard. Do you guys have any glaring class needs? Will hop onto discord when i get a chance.
  12. Tris Augur

You should play what you want. the class combination puzzle will fall into place eventually,
  13. Turinbar Augur

I will probably be applying. My work schedule favors Euro hours. Definitely play what you enjoy the most, I'm thinking about going monk or rogue this time around, I usually tank.
  14. Gerhart Journeyman

People stick around when they play something they like. Remember, these TLPs are a marathon where classes change and evolve.

Pop onto our discord and chat with us about what you're thinking about playing!

Can also check out what our numbers are looking like on the recruitment status on our webpage.

15. TLPman Augur

bump for my friends

<3 <unforeseen>
    Gerhart likes this.
  16. Gerhart Journeyman

If you're the guy that chatted with me about DKP sites the other day then hey man and thanks! Wishing you guys the best of luck as well.
  17. TLPman Augur

that was me :)
  18. Denno Elder

We have new members filling out ranks every day. But we still have room for more. So if you are European, or on european time come check us out and post an applicatoin :)
  19. Tris Augur

We are still looking for more members.

Pop onto our discord and chat with us about what you're thinking about playing!

Can also check out what our numbers are looking like on the recruitment status on our webpage.

20. Gerhart Journeyman

Bumpity bump! We're on the home stretch to launch!