Cloud Computer with Everquest over Shadow.tech

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by NeverPayForLag, Jan 15, 2019.

1. NeverPayForLag Augur

Better think about having your highend machine at every place in the world where you have a fast connection to the web. It doesn't matter anymore if your machine runs Android, Linux, Windows, OSX/Apple, you can play every Win10x64-Game on every of these machine at every place on the earth without taking your big machine with you - even on a tablet or a smartphone - with the power of a 1080 and 12GB Ram... it is still in its first shoes with the usual problems but if that is the future then this is a killer application for every casual gamer.

Sad that the support does not say anything to that thread - the usual bad support I am used at DGB. If VMs shouldn't be used and this is hidden somewhere in a - for me completeley uninteresting secion in the TLP forum than this say much about the state of the game and the company. I am used to look at the specs of the software to see what is need to run it and what does not work and have not found anything at the whole site - I even "overread" the part with "any" server. Ridiculous and completely unprofessional...
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I certainly agree that information about what is permitted and not (like VMs) should be part of the EverQuest FAQ over at the Daybreak help. It isn't.

Someone can try to claim that they didn't know because it isn't there. If, however, someone asks here, I will tell them if I find an official statement from Daybreak on it.
    Nniki likes this.
  3. Ceffener Augur

Just an FYI if you wanted to cast the machine you do own to other devices wherever you are over the internet check out Nvidia gamestream.