Classic start FV LOOT PVP TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Boogatti, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Haak Augur

Can't help but like because in the guild in this video.
    Corydon Coles likes this.
  2. Boogatti Lorekeeper

Sorry all. We tried.
  3. Corydon Coles Elder

Yes this year's TLP selection is a /tear
  4. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Look, you cant just go all willy nilly making suggestions that might make two mostly awful things actually work
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

6. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

7. Celatus Augur

hard pass, eq pvp was never a thing! The 400 people on zek servers were not even a % point of the population. Why is this even still being discussed on the forums.
    Dragon Jockey and Alikat like this.
  8. Raejin Lorekeeper

Currently
    Zek would kill to have 400 players. Most of the time its less than 100 and I'd bet 75% are boxes.
  9. Celatus Augur

I was being nice
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Re-Purpose Shrouds for PvP, then have Cross-Server Shroud PvP death-matches.
    Leaderboards, a Shroud "sports" event (hutball like). 3v3 / 3v3v3 - 6v6 /6v6v6 - 24v24v24 - 52v52v52
    Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Control Points, Choke Points, Tower Defense, Sieges.

But servers with 24/7 always on PvP? Dead idea I reckon.
    code-zero likes this.
  11. Gnomie Denser than most

I want a Sullon Zek server TLP just because i wanna see Fansy come back
  12. Brazy Augur

Teams PvP would be way more popular then this new level locked server. Level locked = DOA
  13. Go Take A Nap Augur

Just bring back the arena in bazaar so i can trash talk you into a fair gank.. er duel
  14. Go Take A Nap Augur

It would be nice if maybe they just brought in a revamped version of the discord guy flagging you Red. Make rewards (points?), Achievements, and other carrot on the stick rare chase items to get people to flag pvp. The rest of the population can remain blue. Add Collectable bounties that will randomize people in your level range that are online and give you info on where you can find them in OW zones. Could be fun until instances take over the scene..

Reverse bounties could be equally or more appealing to those that survive the assault. Promoting OW play.
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  15. Corydon Coles Elder

This
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  16. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Agreed.
    Corydon Coles and ToVNeedsPicks like this.
  17. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Add pvp and ft to vaniki, reduce the number of expacs unlocked per level cap increase. That will save the server.
  18. Elabone Augur

If youre interested to see how likely a PVP server is, just go to the front page of the TLP forums and click on page 572.

Nearly 10 years ago, and still not even a whisper. Sorry guys, its just not going to happen
  19. **Dragonslayer** Lorekeeper

Because nobody would play it and if they did it would be very low numbers no bags no potions no money on a server with 50 people.
    Elabone likes this.
  20. HekkHekkHekk Augur

You'd be surprised. Most pvp vets and zek players have been flamed off the forums so they don't ever give any input or check topics. There's many diehard pvpers that have been playing on cyclical pvp emus with the most recent one starting the beginning of the year.