Character transfer between accounts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sterlling, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Sterlling New Member

Is there a way to transfer a character from one account to another if you own both accounts?
  2. Enigma Maitreya Augur

Yes you can look for the link on how to do it or maybe some one will paste the link.

Short version, your going to pay real life dollars and cents.

You will need to start a petition stating you want to transfer a character from one account to another account. A CSR should get back to you with the information you will need to supply, once supplied the CSR should tell you it is being turned over for manual transfer. Once that happens the character will be on the to account and not on the from account.

I caution you, the cost to transfer from account to account is not that much less than just buying a Heroic Character slot and creating a Heroic Character that in the end may be better than what your transferring.
  3. Mjod Journeyman

I just had a character transferred from one account to another earlier this week. I know the original post is old, but I had some questions and there seems to be some confusion on the subject. So, here’s the process.

Read the information here:

https://help.everquest.com/hc/en-us/articles/217935388-EverQuest-character-transfer-instructions

The steps are different depending on what you want to do. Transferring to a different account is done manually, as opposed to transferring to a different server.

You will need to submit a support ticket if you are transferring from one account to another:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218312237-What-happened-to-my-support-ticket-

In my case I had created a second all-access account before I submitted the ticket. This was the destination account. My original account was all access and had more than 2500 Daybreak cash. I submitted the request one night, and when I returned from work the next day the transfer was completed, minus the 2500 Daybreak cash in my original account.

Good luck.