Character fallin to death to easy

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kammo, Aug 11, 2014.

1. kammo Journeyman

Okay this is really gotten bad my lvl 100 warrior has been falling in spots where ive been through millions of times before and have not died lately it has gotrten so bad seems it trips and dies ive sent multiple petitions they looked into charcter themselves seeing how it falls and saying they dont see problem i have died 4 times in last 5 mins taking screen shots of where fell basically running and die,alls im gettin told now is to bug report the character is usless to play,guess next and only option is to turn off account it is so bad cant play toon,what is goin on here been goin on for months and im basically being told oh well thats the way im taking it now
  2. IGiveYouCash Lorekeeper

Well, if they say something stupid like it is your vid card or the buffs you have on, they have to be smoking crack. I know someone this is happening to and it is over the top, happens to no other chars can just move a little and BAM dead! Does it happen when you lev also? I know some do not like to lev all the time and some zones will not let you but it might be an option that or tell em to bite it. but then again what do they care you give them cash and they give you headaches.. seems like a fair deal to me.