Casual Player Looking for Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ArystosRenwick, Jan 20, 2024.

1. ArystosRenwick New Member

Hello, I am a new player and have been mostly playing casually. I just left the tutorial area and am looking for some new player friendly people to quest with. Are there any guilds out there like that on Vox?

I am considering becoming a paid player and finding a newer Timed Progression server, but not until I know for sure I can actually make some friends and adventure regularly with them. It's not worth paying for the game if I have nobody to play it with.

Thank you in advance.
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Welcome to EQ. The new TLP launch will be in May. I'd suggest if you're more likely to go to one of those, that you post in the specific TLP Recruiting Forum, and include details such as what region of the world and/or time zone you play. But if you're going to play on a Live server instead, I've had some dealings with a few guilds here and there, that I think would be a good place for a newbro.
    • Bertox server - Knights of Shadowed Blade
    • Xegony server - Lions of the Heart
    I was going to list another from Prexus, but I checked and they seem to have gone the way of the dodo. I listed the ones above because in past years, I've been a member, and I can honestly say they are full of awesome, welcoming, and helpful people. But these are only the ones I have direct experience with, you can be assured there are plenty of other guilds that are just the same.
    Bertox has the higher server population. There always people doing things. The economy is largely stable, and you will find lots of things on the bazaar. Xegony is a smaller population server, but still active. The downside to both however, is the lack of active players in the early levels of the game. I don't know how the introduction of personas has affected the early game, but it's possible it may have been rejuvenated as hoped.
    And then of course, there is Firiona Vie. It's a free trade server, with tons of people. You'll need to learn all the spoken languages, but there are plenty of online guides on how to do that fast. Whichever route you take, I hope you quickly make friends, and stick around. Best of luck!