Can't find old account/characters

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by swifter, Oct 19, 2014.

1. swifter New Member

Ok, I have characters that were high level from when I previously played eq, I have played eq2 and just decided to come back to eq but all of my characters are gone. I started a new character, entered the game and did a /play and it says I have no play time. How do I get all of my old characters and gear etc back? am I on the wrong account? how do I find what accounts I have if I don't have the old email address pw login etc?? please help, this is very frustrating, I don't want to have to start over...
  2. Sarkaukar Augur

The /play would have shown you the total time entitled on the account.

When was the last time you played EQ? Do you still have the computer/hard drive/installation files? How often had you changed email addresses?

You can start a ticket or call SOE but you will need lots of inform, be it the payment information, CD number (if you have it) plus a tons of other stuff.

Were you in a guild?

When you quit playing EQ, what game did you play next? Did you use the same sort of user name, etc...?

Follow the inform listed below. Head for the end of it about calling customer support or submitting a ticket from your currently temp acct.

https://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28946/kw/forgot log in information

While in game, type in /baz If you remember approx what your gear stats were, it is not impossible to start over. You can even purchase a Heroic Character that takes you to level 85.