Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karanthal Augur

I can sell you some Azure VM's for a very reasonable price. You can scale them up and pay for what you need at launch and scale back down again when the servers level out.
  2. EoE-Arkadius New Member

ramz, same thing happened to me
  3. gluteous Elder

wouldn't be so bad if guilds from phinny didn't log in just to crash everything
  4. Trevalon Augur

got server is not responding too, never seen that error before...

And now I have a character in game and the server is having a problem kicking it out
  5. Grelf Journeyman

To help you all through this hard time.

Hopefully the server stops jammin.
  6. Starphyre New Member

Same thing here.
  7. Amnilarch Journeyman

Come on now.
  8. Green_Mage Augur

Anyone remember d3 launch? up for like 2 mins and then crashed...then forums crashed. We might be in for a similar treat.
  9. MaestroM Augur

No. But I AM surprised there is no queue.
  10. Machentoo Augur

Hey, you spent the last 3 months telling us how our server was dying and how great Agnarr was going to be, can you blame us?
    Lilliee likes this.
  11. Wombat New Member

No but I am surprised that I haven't even been able to get to character creation once in 15 minutes. That doesn't bode well for the rest of the evening. Stop defending work.
    Lennyn likes this.
  12. Felicite Augur

Agnarr Server launch, all the hamsters have heat stroke at the moment.
  13. Juglar_Veign New Member

Glad to see nothing changed...
  14. ayoforYayoh Augur

i lost count how many game launches and expansion launches i tried playing on day 1. its always this brutal and i welcome it.
    Lilliee, nirriri and Grelf like this.
  15. Amoeba Augur

And to think I cannot enjoy until Saturday! So jealous.
  16. Machentoo Augur

Did anyone yet actually indicate surprise?
  17. trashmemes Lorekeeper

They must be recreating the 28.8k internet speed experience
    Lilliee and Majakian like this.
  18. Ramz New Member

yeah this time I'm just going to click ok and wait till something happens, or the action times out
  19. Bella222 Elder

This is really aggravating. I can join Ragefire but not Agnarr. Why does Daybreak always do this to their loyal customers??????
  20. Piku Elder

if there was no lag/congestion, people would be complaining that the middle of the week was a bad time to release this, since people have to work/etc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.