Cant connect

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zarakii, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Zarakii Augur

tried to get to the server select a few times on wineq and normal patcher connection is lost before i get to the server screen
  2. Zarakii Augur

same issues as last night?
  3. Akashic New Member

Same here, some info would be groovy!;)
  4. Zarakii Augur

just seen in another post that all servers went down also any confirmation? or at least the TLP did
  5. SilkyJohnston New Member

Wow.. need to give this server some . This is just plain stupid. Can't keep it up with a medium to low pop? Seriously? About ready to pull my sub. Tired of the random outages and downtime.
  6. SilkyJohnston New Member

And apparently v-i-a-g-r-a is a "bad" word on this forum. Carebare moderation. Apparently commercials are ok.. but mentioning it on forums is a no no
  7. Zarakii Augur

the games very old it comes with the territory im just gonna watch some anime and wait ^_^
  8. Aghinem Augur

Just because you don't find something offensive doesn't mean someone else won't. By the way, doing anything to bypass the word filter on the forums will get ya in trouble. Just saying.
  9. SilkyJohnston New Member

Why would it be offensive? I mean.. i guess I can see your point to some degree.. just seems little too sensitive to get offended by the word. Maybe if you were attacking another member.. but geez.
  10. Philphans Lorekeeper

unable to log into Ragefire. I can log into all other servers. When i try to connect to ragefire i get "you have been disconnected"