Buying a raid

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by blueblazer, Jun 17, 2015.

1. blueblazer Journeyman

I have no clue if this could be done or not but we can already buy all kinds of odd things from the store such as name changes and server transfers. How about a 3 pack or 5 pack of fresh zone instances? So those that want to raid but the content is already clear, can simply create a fresh instance for their raid/group to jump into.

It would make a ton of money! All I ask for in return for this idea is one pack free.
  2. Bandok Augur

Ideas like this have been floated a few times. A couple issues:

1) If you pay for and spawn a zone, be prepared to lose everything in it to dps race. Which, sadly, would mean that you just spent $$ for nothing.

2) Paying repeatedly for content you should already have access to creates a problem. Why not just have them make you pay for access to the zone to start with? It'd surely make more money! And for a place like Sky, maybe each island would have its own token to buy? It's a very worrisome path to go down.
  3. blueblazer Journeyman

I was thinking you would own the instance for a period of time. Say 6 hours. You would have a permission window like with housing. Maybe have a check box for full guild access and also a way to add just one character at a time.
  4. Jamz Augur

Worst idea ever.
  5. Gregolo Augur

What's stopping you from having a fair shot at raid contend as it stands right now?

[IMG]
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  6. Jezzie Augur

What's stopping you from having a fair shot at raid contend as it stands right now?
    [IMG]
  7. Gregolo Augur

If you show up with other like minded people, you have just as much chance at it as we do!

Nothing is stopping you.
  8. Roxxanna Augur

Flawless victory.........you could just drop the mic and walk off stage with that response. :-D
  9. Tharzak Elder

Wish I could "Like" that more than just once.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  10. Nickatropolis Augur

all those fat blocky ogres and trolls make me cringe. Get new models please. It's 2015.