Best Expansion in YEARS

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zekzerk, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Hitty Augur

Yes and I said it the last time - he has the boni...
    This is something I am working meanwhile a long time on. I always asked myself why there is such a big difference and the cheap excuse "ability" is worn out if I can prove that. I don't "believe" - I simply test it. Tucoh has the achievements on his toons. This sound trivial but meanwhile I am very sure that this little bit makes the difference. Why else can I do the same things if I work out the same preconditions?

Velks at moment and Kael are not possible for me due to ability - I simply have not figured out enough. TBL missions are not - I have tried them often enough and done nearly all except Ashes and I studied everybodies videos/infos about that. Now after estimated 20-30% boost (around 10-15% would have been enough) then I run through it like butter.

DGB seems to design the top edge missions always around a maximum group geared combination with the tad bit beyond.

I would meanwhile say that if a group geared combo has maximum achievable gear around 10% dps then they are good for most missions. That makes it easy for every raider combo (+20-30% min.) and very hard for a pure group geared combo who has not ALL AA/achievements etc.. That is the reason why simply ONE raider in a group at the edge will decide the success (proved that in RoS). Most things are trivialized by a bit more DPS since quite a time esp. in the missions. Heck I can kill T2 named with 2H while with 1H the group dies miserably due to the disc and burn timers running low.

And that is the reason for so many different opinions here.