Best box for Druid? Mage or Necro

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Dioc, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Dioc Lorekeeper

Hi, I want to play on the progression server and was wondering which of these two would provide me with the most mileage. I want to be able to solo hard mobs and random named mobs around the world. Keep in mind the Druid will be mostly afk and only used as needed for heals/snares/roots if needed, but pretty much just a buffer. Thanks for any answers.
  2. Lokeda Journeyman

I run 3 different 2 box teams. One of them is a Druid and Mage. To be honest I have been catching up the mage to the druid. The huge thing I like about this is the damage shield and other buffs have been helping my mage a lot, aside from having to cast it every 15 minutes it's nice. Of course the other huge benefit is transportation.

Right now they are not grouped but I'm looking forward to that and seeing how well it goes from there. Mage is very nice DD and I like all the summoning it can do e.g., drink and food. From what I gather later on my pet will be able to Tank and I can either run couple dmg dealing mercs or even possibly a healer. Depends greatly on how I want to run the Druid and the synergy of it.
  3. Raptorjesus5 Augur

I would think Mage is better simply because Necros require so much more attention making your overall box combo weaker.