Artisan Quest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sirene_Fippy, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Gildnaox New Member

The clues for the groundspawns are pretty vague! You guys are crazy to be able to find them all so fast no to mention already be passed the individual quests AND have or had already done the 3 TS /achs they just added in the last patch. The clues I can break down but finding some of these items in these zones Im having a lot of trouble with? Are they really hidden well or am I over doing it and just not seeing whats right in plain sight?!
  2. Orbital101 Augur

I added the ground spawn in my map pack at www.tinyurl.com/mappack as small purple labels. I think they are all there or maybe missing 1 or 2 which will be added soonish. Just been hella busy with everythign else =x
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

You are probably overthinking it, plus some of the people who were helping are nerds about EQ, once you see where the hint is it becomes obvious type of thing. It also took like 2 full days? or 3 to find them all?

The 3 TS /achs were old stuff, Earring of the Cabbage quest from luclin, Aid Grimel from PoP and Erons Jewelry from SoF. They just added Achievements for them in the patch is all.
  4. Iila Augur

For the most part, once you know the zone, the clue leads to the place with the ground spawn. There are a few that take longer to find or are just hard to see (EB).

It wasn't one person finding them all, it was a bunch of us in the eqresources serverwide chan. The HHK one probably took about two man-weeks of time before it was announced in chan.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Link to the map pack doesn't seem to work. Would love some tips as to the groundspawn locations.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

404 error to be specific.
  7. Riou EQResource

it's http://tinyurl.com/eqmappack not that one he linked, forgot the eq in url
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Tinyurl.com/eqmappack ... Sorry lol

Dont copy paste the files but the folder inside your eq folder and switch to that folder in game.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank You!

I may forget to say this from time to time, but...this player deeply appreciates the help that I have gotten in this forum.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  10. Iila Augur

My ground spawn notes for the people in EQR asking about locations.

"where the caged struggle and the crazed mine" - torgiran mines, -200, -340
    "a cold fall from my forge" - Halas, in the well
    "beneath a skull where oil flows like water" - Meldraths Majestic Mansion, oil fountain
    "above the yakmen where the guilty hide"- Icewell keep, By coldain outcasts

"where the haggle baron does not sleep" - dalnir, arrow next to a tomb, one floor down.
    "through the eye and the lair, past the gatekeeper" - solc, NE area past the Gatekeeper
    "obscured by fog, where dawn strikes alaris" - Beasts Domain, easternmost spot
    "A vase at the Top of the World", Highpass, in the Top o' the World bar.

"a frog surrounded by snakes under the court of a king" HHK High Hold Keep, room under king's court, across from a frog painting
    "West of Maelin standing between VI and V.", PoI Maelin, west alcove (Needs PoTime key in group)
    "Atop the heart of the Kuuan spire." Harbinger's Spire, very top
    "a nightmare under the disarmed ocean lord", Erudin Burning, blood fountain in building north of central library

"impaled, neither rat, gopher, nor maggot", Runnyeye, square room with spiked halfling heads
    "A crimson pool near a blue pawn", Crushbone, in the blood pool
    "Where a frozen king's servant scrys" Permafrost, scryer's room (BROKEN on some servers)
    "A foundry in a delve past the lair."'Tirrun's Delve, next to a forge on the west side
  11. Brohg Augur

To my knowledge:

Erollisi Marr
    The Rathe
    Drinal
    Povar
    Tunare

servers do not have Icy Crystal spawning correctly in Permafrost
    Iila likes this.
  12. Vanrau Augur

So you turn these ground spawns into "a bewildered artisan" first or into Lebounde ab Dolmen?

[IMG]
  13. Drewie Augur

14. Zenyan Journeyman

Yes, the quests are live. You have to have your Epic Retelling done in order to see the achievement/progress further on that quest. I've heard you can turn in the ground spawns without having Retelling done, but I'm not 100% positive on that.

If the ground spawn portion has already been done by one person on your server, you turn them into the fella in Halas.
    Iila likes this.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

Lebounde ab Dolmen is on find ... though he goes to bed at 7pm inside a locked building and wake up at 5am. No clue if once inside the locked building that block him off the find/track.
  16. Iila Augur

Yes.

This is one of the text blocks that only gets seen once per a server. Once he gets his stuff he stops being a crazy snow hobo and goes back to being a normal citizen of Halas.
    [IMG]
    Nniki and Zenyan like this.
  17. Drewie Augur

Thanks for the answers. Actually I found "a bewildered artisan" roaming in Everfrost Peaks, which explains why I couldn't find Lebounde in Halas. When hailing the artisan, all I get back is : a bewildered artisan grips his hammer and continues walking, muttering to himself and surveying the landscape.
  18. Laurana Augur

I have ground spawn map images I'll be uploading to Allah as soon as the item collector is working again and the items are entered. Good info on the once-per-server a bewildered artisan turn in.
  19. Brohg Augur

Screenshots of the ground spawns would be very appropriate in this case, too, besides the locs.
  20. Laurana Augur

I have those ready to post too. :)