Are bannings suspensions happening?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kegwell, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Synisca Augur

I was thinking this too. What's the criteria for getting on your list?
  2. Keldaria Elder

Clearly he's not suggesting that.. he probably setup a bot to monitor those botters as they bot. AKA Botception. :eek:
    Nickatropolis, Rhiyannon and Sinzz like this.
  3. Sinzz Augur

i want a video with narriation like we watching the discovery channel ,almar whispering and all narrating it :)
  4. Rhiyannon Augur

and they are back setting up again right now...
  5. code-zero Augur

I'm thinking it goes something like this, he's at a camp and he and the rest of the party are telling knock knock jokes.

He remembers that piece of pecan pie and tells his group that he's going to get a snack.

While he's up he bios and has a smoke break.

He gets back and there's discussion about pie, some of the other group members go get their own snacks.

He makes a pot of coffee.

There's a brief discussion about Game of Thrones when suddenly they realize that someone has moved into "their" camp. They try to pull but half the group is watching Netflix so they lose the DPS race.

Those Kill Stealers then go on the list
    MamaBear, Massimo_Bertoxx and Sinzz like this.
  6. Sinzz Augur

thats it im making a list of folks who make lists ! storms off mumbling :)
    code-zero likes this.
  7. Kegwell Lurker since '99

The satisfaction of telling someone you won't rez them because of their past behavior is my kind of fun.
    People on my list have KS'd a named mob from me or my group, taken our camp, or flat out trained us.
    I will send you the names if you like, I bet they are familiar to you.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

the reason it takes so long for them to do anything about real botters is because whiney kids spam petition people who are just simply boxing because they don't like what they're doing.

That's why petitions are taking like a week to be answered.
  9. Unique_Moop Augur

shoot. thats a good point. a 6 boxer gets reported for breathing these days while all the botters get to run wild long enough to make kronos:eek:
  10. Rhiyannon Augur

5 days....
  11. Ishbu Augur

It may be accredited to the high end crowd rolling alts at this point, but there has been an upswing in civil behavior lately. Camps are being respected more often than not, and not nearly as many "DPS race bro" as their had been.

Not saying everything is perfect, but thinks have made a marked improvement.