Apokalypsis have a website?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by beyrak, Jun 15, 2015.

1. beyrak Augur

I am interested in this guild. Have a website to apply?

BTW, love the Greek name.
  2. Nolrog Augur

Would be faster to get a response if you pinged one of them in game, and asked to have the person in charge of recruitment contact you.
  3. beyrak Augur

No, I'll do it correctly and apply after I read guild charter, etc.
  4. Gregolo Augur

I think you'll fit in just fine with Apokalypsis
    Ohdanny likes this.
  5. beyrak Augur

Why thank you young man. Your comments are generous, kind, and much appreciated. You are such a mensch.
  6. Nolrog Augur

/tell random <Apokalypsis> Member: I am thinking about joining your guild can you give me the name of your recruiting officer or have them contact me.

/t <Apokalypsis> recruiting officer, I have some questions about the guild, playstyle and what not. <ask questions> I would also like to read the charter before I joined. Where can I find that?

It would be a lot faster to get a response if you contacted someone in game and asked them to tell you who the recruitment officer is and if they can contact you.
  7. Mwsupra New Member

The website is technically up but still under construction. Best way is to /who all Apokalypsis and see if an officer/leader is on.
  8. beyrak Augur

Thank you. I'll check it out once it's up and running.
  9. Nolrog Augur

What a great idea. Why didn't I think of that?
  10. Indigo Augur

I think you aren't reading between the lines here. Someone, probably in Apok, is trying to encourage their guild to get their website up faster than it is going.

Or they are like me, as I would never join a guild that didn't have a good website up and running. They wouldn't even be keeping up with dkp.
  11. Dripping Journeyman

12. beyrak Augur

13. Kyde New Member

Everyone in apok quit to play sim city 38
  14. Fohpo Augur

I think the train reference was more about how they secure camps/loot rather than SimCity.
  15. Dirty Dan New Member

TL trains more than Apok could ever dream. They are like the little train that could but they open multiple tabs so they can choo choo on multiple screens.
  16. Gregolo Augur

Is that why Apok tried to train our entire guild in PoHate and just wiped their entire raid infront of us while we just sat there in awe? Are you saying they need more practice? Choo Choo OH GOD WHY ARE WE DUMB