Anniversary Overseer Quests?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I log in and the alert window says:

"Anniversary: Overseer Quests" - Note plural.
    "Celebrate EverQuest's rich history by participating in the Overseer anniversary quest." - Note singular.
    "Help a poor lonely iksar find ways to make connections with others."

Ok, so I open the Overseer window and I see nothing new.

Anyone able to explain, please?
    NatazzEvoli and Nennius like this.
  2. Angahran Augur

"Working as expected."
    NatazzEvoli, Zaray and Crystalwynd like this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't know if it's an Overseer task or an actual quest based on Overseer. The wording is awful.
    Crystalwynd likes this.
  4. Brickhaus Augur

It's a new set of Overseer quests it looks like.

No idea what the finish is as there is no achievement for this quest line in Achievements yet.
    Crystalwynd likes this.
  5. Riou EQResource

There is nothing new for Anniversary Overseer this year, it is the first quest in your overseer list "I Guess This is Growing Up"
    Fanra likes this.
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Thank you for the answer.

I somehow thought I saw somewhere that we would be getting new anniversary overseer quests this year. I didn't realize this is just the 21st anniversary one returning.

It's not that I really care about new overseer quests, I just somehow thought that it was announced we would be getting new anniversary ones.

Well, at least the Dev time can be better spent on something else. I have zero Overseer interest other than the rewards from it.
    alanus likes this.
  7. Riou EQResource

Next new set will be for Tempest Festival which they made last year (with the feast of giving set, but hasn't gone around to the holiday yet), should be like end of April
  8. Iven the Lunatic

Some Overseer anniversary missions are up the whole year. Qwalla wanted to add real quests to Overseer, but as she is gone that won't happen.
  9. Crystalwynd New Member

I dont even see where I can do this quest. It was an in-game notification, but it isnt in my Overseer quests nor is it under character achievements/overseer. Who knows.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

It's called "I Guess This Is Growing Up" and should be the first task listed in your Overseer tasks window. It's not new, just an old anniversary task that went away and now they brought it back for some reason.
  11. Knifen Augur

It irks me that this uncompleted ACH for something that isnt even active just hangs out in my overseer ach window for 4 months now.

Why couldnt they just turn this on when its actually active?