An Epic Request

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tornne, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Tornne New Member

Customer support told me to post this here since there is nothing they can do...

Hi there Pirox,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles getting the update for your quest, that being said as this is and implemented mechanic which was purposefully introduced by our developers there is little we can do from here in Customer Service to go against it. While I know this may not be what you would have liked to hear, I would highly recommend heading over to our Official Forums to voice your concerns to our Development Teams directly, as they are constantly reading through player threads to ensure that they are working on adjusting EverQuest in an effective and productive way.
    As such I have gone ahead and provided you with a link to these forums below, so you may join other players who may share your current issue.

EverQuest Forums
    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php

Thank you for your time and patience,

GM Cobyteeth
    In-Game CSR - EverQuest
    Sony Online Entertainment

If you have any questions concerning something not related to this issue, please feel free to contact us directly once again, or look at our Knowledge Base:
    https://help.soe.com/app/answers/list
  2. Crystilla Augur

What was your issue (which class and which step are you having issue with)?

I'm asking because CS team has helped many of us with parts of this quest when things were bugged.
  3. Riou EQResource

Most likely it is Castle Mistmoore due to HH
  4. Tornne New Member

It is mistmoore. Surprises me they don't fix this or allow CSR's to update that step.
  5. Fendy Augur

Different offices at SOE can't talk to each other. I think we're narrowing down one of the problems.
  6. Wayylon Augur

Ya it's MM, I just ran the entire zone, up on the roof, everything, no update.
  7. Alythea New Member

I can't seem to find the update either.
  8. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

It should work tomorrow or Thursday for sure.. It is just the HH MM that is wonky. Join the rest of the people who can't complete a quest due to HH. If you post in Vet's, the forums erupt with insults about how you should just deal with it for a month and not fuss.
    (Even better when one HH ends and the next HH, right after, has the next zone you need...)
    Benzarden likes this.
  9. TSR-AlexS Augur