An actual Ultra-Casual Player Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Quill, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Quill Augur

Of course not! They just keep screaming how bad they are, how nobody likes them, while desperately claiming that DBG will never, ever implement them. No fear there, lol. If you had no fear, you wouldn't have to go off the deep-end with the salt, scared that someone up top might actually listen.

In general, and not specific terms, If you play standard progression, they have your money. Ideally you want new and returning people to enter the product in a different way, which is why we're getting the Casual Server in the first place, not to cater to those you've already sold in the old way. But obviously what Those Guys Want is Paramount and must be understood to be the Way Things Need To Be.

For xpacs? Most have, ya. Their torqueing of the idea usually involves everything else. Unless its those that want an Ironman server, of course.

Hell, I suggested a Combine-style opening, and you'd have thought I committed a federal crime.

My ideas are just fine. That you *still* feel the desperate need to tell me how 'bad' they are, and how DBG will never, ever do them... only reinforces that fact. If you liked it, i'd be the one worrying.

Instead, i'll leave that to you along with your desperate attempts to tell me to shut up(with the inference that someone just might be listening).

And just in case you really don't understand... Thanks for bumping the thread twice every time you just have to spread the salt.
  2. Stagentti Augur

Man you're delusional if you think any of that means people are afraid.

Did you even read my second comment before replying? I'm not sure you did.

No one has suggested a Phinny clone! That was BS the first time you said it and it still is now. Literally no one has suggested a clone of Phinny. Please link to where people did.

Lol your ideas aren't fine. If they were people would be supporting them and not telling you what's so bad about them.

I'm not the only person telling you your ideas are bad. Or pointing out you're essentially just trolling. Read every other thread where you've posted this idea...repeatedly over and over.

People are calling you out in the hope you'll eventually stop spamming the boards with this idea. And I'll keep pointing out to you why it's stupid.
    Sethiroth likes this.
  3. Ceffener Augur

Not to downplay today’s “anyone who disagrees with me is afraid or a Krono farmer speech”.

You said a server starting at GoD would have defiant gear. Defiant gear came out during SoF...
    Renshu likes this.
  4. malaki Augur

Defiant is tied to TSS. Elegant Defiant comes out with SoF.
  5. Ceffener Augur

Still, plenty of expansions further than GoD. Honestly TSS is probably the most logically starting place for a server that didn’t start at classic. After that, probably SoD.
  6. yerm Augur

Your suggestions center on an antisocial desire to bypass downtime by removing the communal aspects and fully embracing solo play. You could bluntly sum up your suggestion as wanting single player tlp eq, unless/until you decide to raid.

This isn't casual. This is just antisocial. It so happens to help casuals IF those casuals also want antisocial play, and hurts them if they do not.

I get it, you aren't social. Your posts scream it even if your ideas didn't already. Please give it a rest. Multiple accounts with heavy script setup and/or box management is about the opposite of casual. Try making a new thread for single player eq or something and you may get less hate than you are here, proposing solo play as if its casual in a casual thread.

If it makes you feel better and is any consolation, your ideas are at least way better than the casual server = twice as much raiding one, and I wouldn't hate your server, personally.
  7. Brunlin Augur

I think you are confusing being casual with being catered to
  8. Mr Nobody Elder

Did you just quote The Shawshank Redemption?