Allow the 40 slot bag purchases once per server, not once per account

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ellis, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Tintaglia Augur

On a TLP you literally have to wait a couple years to get better bags through gameplay, in case you've never been on one, and weren't aware.
  2. fransisco Augur

Quelle horrible! You cannot have equal gear to live instantly on tlp, but must wait a few years?! This obviously must be immediately remedied by the devs!
  3. Tintaglia Augur

I'm just saying, high capacity bags are not game breaking. It's just gatekeeping and grognarding by people that argue against it.
  4. fransisco Augur

So anyone who disagrees with you is gatekeeping and "grognarding" and whatever other insulting term you feel like applying? Good to know that your opinion isn't an opinion, but the correct truth being handed down..
  5. Celatusp99 Augur

If they are going to be lore as well you should be able to buy past packs as well. How hard is it to spin them back up.
  6. Tintaglia Augur

Maybe you would prefer being called a poor?
  7. Doze Augur

Well, having larger pockets DO allow players to* stay in whatever camp XPing and keep filling their pockets with loot a lot longer without having to go unload what has been looted - which will effectively reduce down time.
    I would agree it isn't game breaking though, but having access to too many such bags would remove the need for most tradeskill crafted bags - and not just in the early expansions.
  8. fransisco Augur

Wow, real hard hitting insults there. It must be terrible that you cannot buy everything you want but must play the game. Again, quelle horrible!
    Next thing you know, your gonna be raging that the PL prices are higher cause of the ae nerfs. Such sadness
  9. Tintaglia Augur

You just can't avoid bait can you lol. Sorry for trolling at your expense, I'll be nice again now. As far as the AE nerf, I don't think it at all effects legitimate play, or not that I know/have seen, so I couldn't care less.
  10. GnomeGnomeGnome Elder

This thread seems to have deteriorated into ... something,
    But, I would like to go back to the original topic (incase a Dev ever reads it)

It is crazy that Lorisyn's Lament Bundle is only available once per account. This should be once per server. It makes no sense that you would deny it to people who have already proven they are happy to pay for it.

It cant be a balance thing, because it is available to people who have not paid for it.
    It cant be a technical issue, because it is easy enough to hit whatever flag you have and say "lore, no trade, once per server" whatever that would be.
    So there is no logical explanation for why you would not sell this to me twice, or thrice ... for each of my accounts. Please take my money, I have it ready for you, right now. $$$$$