Agnarr - sleeper awakening prop bets

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tuttles, May 8, 2017.

1. tuttles Augur

anyone gonna start a pool on the awakening date? its only like 27 weeks away
  2. ayoforYayoh Augur

3. Dilf Augur

Whenever SA/AoS/TL/FI's combo neckbeard guild feels that another guild will be ready to start farming in there is when the Sleeper will be awakened. Don't fall for anything less from them.
  4. ayoforYayoh Augur

And then a few months later luclin comes out making all the sleeper stuff a moot point.
  5. Dilf Augur

Sure but until then, they'll be RMT'ing SoDs for $2000+ again.
  6. ayoforYayoh Augur

Oh snap didn't think about that. Can't even zone into luclin content without an SoD in your bags. I better set aside$2000 if I plan on enjoying everquest after velious. Good call
    andross77 likes this.
  7. Ryder Lorekeeper

The fewer Tinker Masks and SoDs on the server the more they'll be worth.

And since SoD will never lose it's usefulness as a twink weapon on an LDoN server, I'd say less than 10 get farmed up before it's awakened.
  8. AgentofChange Augur

I would be surprised if the sleeper stays asleep for more than 2 days after Velious hits
    Galleyan and Protocol like this.
  9. Galleyan Augur

This was basically my thought as well.
  10. George_IV New Member

Don't forget OGC, we just shut them down in classic forcing them to be instance only after 2 weeks. They tried very hard to be open world and just couldn't cut it and gave up for instances only.
  11. Dilf Augur

No one really cares about open world racing anymore, though. It does mean extra loot for you guys, so it only benefits you to care to batphone. Is OGC branching off to Agnarr too?
  12. MaestroM Augur

I imagine after the sleeper is woken, the ST instance changes as well?
  13. AgentofChange Augur

Of course
  14. LizardKing New Member

If someone is stupid enough to pay $2K+ for an SoD, they deserve what they get.
  15. ayoforYayoh Augur

Apparently twinking on a fast exp server requires a SoD. Worth every penny imo!
  16. Rhodz Augur

I would love to see the Sleeper show up at every raid for the guild that awakens it intent on eating every cleric in the zone until SoL drops.
    Now that right thar would be funny as hell
  17. Wowjustwow Elder

Considering how long the Sleeper stayed up on Phinny, I would say Agnarr might be pretty good.

I don't feel like Faceless would release the Sleeper with their current leadership core on a server with instances.

I haven't heard of any TL/AoS/SA (same guild, for th most part) spinoffs on this new server yet. I believe about half of the officers in that guild wanted the sleeper released and the other half didn't. The half that wanted it released conspired behind people's backs and eventually got their way with the sleeper being released. After the sleeper was released, it was probably one of the more vulnerable times for the AoS guild but since no guild had the desire or ability to start batphoning at all hours of the day with a substantial force, AoS stayed in power.

I must admit it was one of the funnier jokes they played when the AoS CotH bot mage had a very similar name and tag as the OGC leader got the server message kill credit for releasing the sleeper.
  18. AgentofChange Augur

All it takes is 3 groups to kill ST. So even 6-8 people really could do it. I guarantee there will be at least one group of players who just farm krono on Agnarr, then use their toons to wake the sleeper when velious hits.
  19. ayoforYayoh Augur

Ok this is getting too real too fast. I'm putting on another pot of coffee. None of us leave this thread until we have answers
  20. Wowjustwow Elder

The sleeper will likely be awakened but I don't think a Krono farmer will do it.

It would be nice if they set up something similar to how Phinny was GOING to do it where there is a server wide party where everyone wakes the sleeper together at a set date and time.