Advloot and LFG window crash

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nubix, May 24, 2015.

1. Nubix New Member

I normally don't do the forum thing, but I've crashed three times today, and since I've got some spare time to kill while I wait in the queue (again), I thought I'd share my Everquest (*ba DUM*) to stay in the game longer than 30 minutes.
    1: Advloot advanced options - queue wait time: 50 minutes - turned off advloot upon entering.
    2: LFG window - tried to LFG - game said "nope" and pooped out - queue wait time: 1h20m
    3: Advloot - grouped up - window came up (despite how I turned it off) - game said "You? Again?!" and took a dump. Back in queue. Let's see if I can't go the distance and break 2 hours.

Anyhow... good times. I don't pretend to have a solution to the pop / queue, but it would've been nice to give queue priority to those who crash. I know the queue patch was quick and all, especially since it's without a counter / wait time est., but come on... you had to have known people would crash. You even have a "character still in world" box notification. Couldn't have just programmed in a "if character still in world = move 'em to the top of queue" option? Would that have conflicted with the AFK boot? *shrug* Well, at least I get to be social in a chat room. Is this what you meant by "Play like it's 1999"? If that's the case, mission accomplished! :) :) :) :)
  2. Potsos76 Augur

Same here. I waited an eternity (over 2 hours) to get on and 20 minutes in, bye. Advanced loot window. It's a bummer than the game crashing causes you to have to queue up again. Why not a grace period of even 5 minutes to bypass the queue if you come right back? Very frustrating.
    Nubix likes this.