@Admin May I ask very respectfully for an instance update?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Snooki, Oct 9, 2016.

1. -wycca Augur

Probably has something to do with the fact that it's crunch time & beta for the new live expansion.
  2. Guzzle Augur

I understand your guild was largely unaffected by the issues we have been facing since launch, bu that is not an acceptable excuse for a studio of this size. I understand there are other priorities as well, and I am not bashing them for that at all, but it sounds like EQ needs a community manager to be the go between for the product team and the community. There really is no excuse for no communication except RadarX locking threads.
  3. Maybach99 New Member

Good thing you aren't bashing them, because you only seem to care about things being fixed that you play and you're not the only guy paying for a sub.
  4. Guzzle Augur

I care about things working as intended on a server I pay a sub for 3 accounts for, along with many other players. A premium server deserves premium service, does it not?
    Glistarian likes this.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

What would be nice would be someone who's job it actually is to stop by and make those kinds of posts (aka a producer or whatever title they have at GDB). Wishful thinking.

I can't fault the devs for not posting because when you are flat out trying to fix stuff you don't generally think, "Oh, I should stop by the forums and let people know what's going on." <shrug>