Vividor's Recent Activity

1. Vividor replied to the thread Bug with Lost & Found Rings.

I have tried that already. The two that I want are in the same zone and char who was linked is offline. As I said in the first post:...

Mar 28, 2024
  2. Vividor replied to the thread Bug with Lost & Found Rings.

I did it and it didnt work.

Mar 28, 2024
  3. Vividor posted a new thread.

Bug with Lost & Found Rings

I have 2 accounts, main account has Found Ring, secondary account has Lost ring, when I try to link my ranger from main account with my...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 17, 2024
  4. Vividor replied to the thread Linked Characters.

Shaman and bard (alts) are in the same account so they are not in the same zone when I try. What I do is target my shaman with my main...

Mar 4, 2024
  5. Vividor replied to the thread Linked Characters.

Is there a timer before you can re-link to another character? I had the ring linked to my shaman and I switched to my bard, now I want to...

Mar 4, 2024
  6. Vividor replied to the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

but tower non-prestige items can not be worse than LS non-prestige loot

Feb 25, 2024
  7. Vividor replied to the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

Even with the Hsta type 25 aug it has less Hsta than guardian T1 mask from LS expansion. Items need to be retunned.

Feb 25, 2024
  8. Vividor replied to the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

It is also short in heroic stamina, the T1 mask from LS expansion (Burly Negotiator) has 53 Hsta, this one only 28.

Feb 24, 2024
  9. Vividor liked Orcen's post in the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

The Guardian version of the mask, both superlative and Unparallel not only doesn't have luck on them either, but looks to be about 100 AC...

Feb 24, 2024
  10. Vividor liked Zipe's post in the thread LS raid TS loot lockouts.

Hello, Yes, I know RNG sucks and that your guild have cleared T1 and T2 events while absorbing loot loockouts from people farming...

Feb 24, 2024
  11. Vividor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Valley of Lunanyn tunnels not rendering..

Confirmed, all entrances to tunnels are missing.

Feb 23, 2024
  12. Vividor replied to the thread Others Hit (critical) do not keep Hide after camping.

They haven't fixed it yet... From Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussion: - New chat filters related to critical hits...

Feb 4, 2024
  13. Vividor liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Feb 4, 2024
  14. Vividor posted a new thread.

Others Hit (critical) do not keep Hide after camping

When I put Others Hit (critical) in Hide (from Options, Chat, Melee in select category), and I relog, it is in Show again. It doesnt save...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 20, 2024
  15. Vividor replied to the thread Fixed Goliath's Amphibian Skin.

Good news Kiras, devs have fixed this augment for bows so we can evolve it and have the proc after next patch. From Test Update 1/9/2024...

Jan 12, 2024
  16. Vividor replied to the thread Fixed Goliath's Amphibian Skin.

Doing that you would remove the only DPS augment for bows in this expansion. Usually there is 1 bow dps augment every 5 levels, for level...

Dec 21, 2023
  17. Vividor replied to the thread Mission Ornament Achievement Missing.

Confirmed there is no achievement when you equip the full set.

Dec 16, 2023
  18. Vividor posted a new thread.

Fixed Goliath's Amphibian Skin

No idea if it works as intended or it is a bug but when you convert this into Reactive Goliath's Amphibian Skin it losts range slot. It...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 12, 2023
  19. Vividor liked Shero's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

Overseer tetradrachms are already heirloom, making them accountwide wont change the purpose of overseer, it just will make it easier to...

Nov 18, 2023
  20. Vividor liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

The best solution is to do away with awarding currency and award those coffers that you click to get the currency, like the rewards...

Nov 18, 2023
  21. Vividor liked Bernel's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

Something that might be simple is to have the Overseer merchant sell the coffers for 8000. They should be able to add the coffer to the...

Nov 18, 2023
  22. Vividor liked Gialana's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

I don't know if there's a category of currency that's available to all characters on one account and one server. Since Overseer is...

Nov 18, 2023
  23. Vividor replied to the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

I disagree, you have to log in every day anyway to do the missions and get the currency or the collection fragments. You can transfer...

Nov 17, 2023
  24. Vividor replied to the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

I want to do Tear Alaris for one alt but the problem is that fragments are not heirloom and I have 2 millions of overseer currency...

Nov 17, 2023