Vewdue's Recent Activity

1. Vewdue replied to the thread Guide events.

Speaking of Guides, any chance to see them on Mischief/Thornblade? I don't think I've seen a single guide/guide event on either server...

Apr 3, 2024
  2. Vewdue replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

They made some good moves allowing the "relaxed" true box as servers get to certain expansions. The only thing I would modify is maybe...

Mar 23, 2024
  3. Vewdue posted a new thread.

LoN Prize Packs

Does anyone know what expansion the LoN packs become available in the DB Store? I figured we would have started getting them by now on...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 27, 2024
  4. Vewdue liked FranktheBank's post in the thread New Filter Issue.

it is a bug and has been reported.

Jan 18, 2024
  5. Vewdue posted a new thread.

New Filter Issue

Overall, thank you for the Filter Changes!! One issue I've noticed already. The Filter Spells > Direct Damage > Direct Damage (Yours)...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Vewdue replied to the thread [Request] Port to group clicky - QoL.

It's a nice idea that would be useful for more than just persona's. There was definitely groups I had break up due to a key class having to...

Jan 9, 2024
  7. Vewdue liked Hdizzle's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Fixing the Illusion / locked door mechanic (that's right, mechanic; not a bug :D). Let us fly..

Jan 6, 2024
  8. Vewdue replied to the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

One of my concerns now would be the loss of Overseer Progression. Since that is tied to the Server and not the Char, transferring to...

Dec 31, 2023