Varux's Recent Activity

1. Varux liked Warpeace's post in the thread Severed Spider Legs will not go into the Illusion keyring.

Severed Spider Legs will not go into the Illusion keyring. This seems like an oversight. Items like Old Worn Cat Collar from the 13th...

May 5, 2024
  2. Varux liked Zairus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

If you were a coconut tree, which Hawaiian island would you be on and why? Thank you for your time and attention to this.

Jan 11, 2024
  3. Varux liked sinnister's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I have a question...and i will keep this brief. i have noticed that there is a character that admittedly creates different names in order...

Jan 11, 2024
  4. Varux liked Gabbo's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

The recent tradeskill depot exploit affected the economy of Oakwynd server severely, but the information provided seems to conflict with...

Jan 11, 2024
  5. Varux liked unoplank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Our server has recently been invaded with players automating their grinding in xp zones for several hours per day. They seem to be...

Jan 11, 2024
  6. Varux posted a new thread.

Glob of Edible Muck

Category: Tradeskills Date/Time: Sun Dec 03 10:55:07 2023 Character: Level 120 Necromancer (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge Location:...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 3, 2023