Slasher's Recent Activity

1. Slasher replied to the thread Level 50 Heroic Characters are almost here!.

We want a 110 or 115 heroic not 50. You wasted resources making the 100 heroic that is useless and 15 levels away from where majority of...

May 7, 2024
  2. Slasher replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They're doing it slowly to force you to buy heroics. The truth is if the heroics were actually useful like the EQ2 ones people would...

Apr 13, 2024
  3. Slasher replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I love how they're responding to other issues but completely silent on the pbae nerf to thousands of spells that was not included in the...

Apr 12, 2024
  4. Slasher replied to the thread Mini PC for EQ?.

https://store.minisforum.com/

Mar 26, 2024
  5. Slasher replied to the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

You're right DX 11 should of been added 10+ years ago but it wasn't and I don't think you grasp the work required to transition to it. This...

Jan 8, 2024
  6. Slasher replied to the thread Big Dipper stuck and impossible to attack.

Get out of the water and use something that moves it like divine stun or hates attraction. Sometimes they get stuck and you cant...

Jan 3, 2024
  7. Slasher replied to the thread Selling spell level sets on spell vendors QOL feature.

Right its just the same spells with new names every 5 levels anyway.

Dec 26, 2023
  8. Slasher replied to the thread Selling spell level sets on spell vendors QOL feature.

My idea would be 1 item for each vendor that scribes every spell for that level range for your class do this for 1-85 or higher even stop...

Dec 26, 2023
  9. Slasher replied to the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

we already seen the zones can support 100 + without lagging so why are we suspending mercs at 60 ?

Dec 13, 2023
  10. Slasher replied to the thread Group Weapons in LS.

I believe they also fixed a bug that was causing lower damage on melee hits.

Dec 7, 2023
  11. Slasher replied to the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Concern of what ? Them attempting to actually fix melee dps after 4 year of casterquest ?

Dec 6, 2023
  12. Slasher replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

apparently not.

Dec 5, 2023
  13. Slasher replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Exactly how do you come up with your data ? You do know they know can find out how much plat is on any server at any given time ?...

Dec 2, 2023
  14. Slasher replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

People forget how much of an impact even a rumor can have on the prices. Now imagine how much stuff will go up when its more then just a...

Dec 1, 2023