Sethisto's Recent Activity

1. Sethisto replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

After testing bard out, these are excellent changes. Dots have been just about worthless aside from the resist debuff for years, and now...

May 8, 2024
  2. Sethisto replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Also here voting my support for kunark. In fact, just start in Luclin and add flags to all the raid zones so people have to progress...

Apr 8, 2024
  3. Sethisto replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I'm sure one of them will have it, but I hope they don't all have it. They seemed to like it a lot in the interview. Player interaction...

Mar 5, 2024
  4. Sethisto replied to the thread If you had to choose...

Nowhere. I don't understand the point in servers that stop. Do you really just want to sit in 1 expansion forever? what do you even do once...

Mar 4, 2024
  5. Sethisto replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

There are so many reasons why a bard should pull over an enchanter, but I think we are just on different planets when it comes to how...

Mar 4, 2024
  6. Sethisto replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

This is just for classic though. Classic bard buffs in groups aren't amazing. There isn't any overhaste until later, and your...

Mar 4, 2024
  7. Sethisto replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

As a bard main, this is typical optimized barding and is absolutely possible. If you've played other MMORPGS it's actually not bad...

Mar 4, 2024
  8. Sethisto replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

The only problem with a seasonal pop lock server is it would drain too many people away from other TLP's. There are only so many...

Mar 2, 2024
  9. Sethisto replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

I think that's the point though. People want to experience more of the game, but expecting them to stay committed for so long is just...

Mar 2, 2024
  10. Sethisto replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Someone hasn't ever grouped with a good bard. Pulling from live side is absolutely the job once everything is dead on dead side (It...

Mar 2, 2024
  11. Sethisto replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Cause plate armor looks cooler

Mar 2, 2024
  12. Sethisto replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

I mean, that's exactly how Daybreak releases these servers isn't it? Every year a new TLP that wipes out the old one because the...

Mar 1, 2024
  13. Sethisto replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

I'd also argue bards are the absolute best pullers for group content, and almost all raid content in classic. Nothing can chain pull packs...

Mar 1, 2024
  14. Sethisto replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

I 100% agree on bis and max aa. That's not required at all to clear content. I'm surprised so many people think it is. We have so many...

Feb 29, 2024
  15. Sethisto replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

There have been a few guilds over the years that attempted this, but the game just isn't built for it on live. There's not nearly enough...

Feb 29, 2024
  16. Sethisto replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

LDON should just launch with PoP and LoY. It brings almost nothing at all to the table that is out of era. 2-3 months for these 3 is...

Feb 29, 2024
  17. Sethisto replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

I feel like you aren't even playing the game and just on the forums. I'm not even going to bother quoting all that nonsense....

Feb 28, 2024
  18. Sethisto replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

That's what you are focusing on? I provided evidence that lots of guilds clear everything in that time frame in a ridiculously short...

Feb 28, 2024
  19. Sethisto replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

What game are you playing? The Classic->DoN era is basically guaranteed to have final boss kills in a day or 3 every expansion. It...

Feb 28, 2024
  20. Sethisto replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

That's a good idea. Big batches at a time, but require clearing content to unlock the next one/next levels for your character....

Feb 27, 2024
  21. Sethisto replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

I really hope that isn't it. Mischief was fun, but... again? I really want something fresh. Last year's TLP were so god damn boring I...

Feb 26, 2024