Krazzi's Recent Activity

1. Krazzi liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Overall, excellent change. It lets me remove a button from my hotbars, helping me declutter my life.

May 11, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  2. Krazzi replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The thing I don't get is, the last 3 years in a row, devs have put in new ranks Mortal Coil that added ac and duration to it. In the last 3...

May 9, 2024 at 11:00 PM
  3. Krazzi liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 05/07/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nerfing one class should not be how you choose to perform class balancing.

May 9, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  4. Krazzi liked Angahran's post in the thread Test Update 05/07/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

'god mode'? ROFLMAO!! p.s. asking for nerfs is against forum rules.

May 9, 2024 at 4:36 PM
  5. Krazzi replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

why would you want to take more damage per hit? It's damage over 28000, 75% of that is absorbed, so 100k hit would turn into 44,750 (that's...

Apr 17, 2024
  6. Krazzi replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

At least for Champion's Oath it doesnt get worse as you level it up. After the change to Reaver's Bargain, rank IV it says "protects...

Apr 17, 2024
  7. Krazzi replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Reaver's Bargain used to say, you had to have over 20% to click it, and if your end or mana got below 10% it would cut off. Now, they...

Apr 17, 2024
  8. Krazzi replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Eqresource has this for the in game description... Is it self only?? Your target's target? good heal for the warrior tanking the boss. In...

Apr 16, 2024
  9. Krazzi replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

So basically every 18 seconds your proc will absorb up to 100k damage, and when it fades heals you for 66k plus heal bonuses, and it lasts...

Apr 16, 2024
  10. Krazzi liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

30 targets is still too high. I'd consider going to 20.

Apr 13, 2024
  11. Krazzi replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Reaver's Bargain has always been a crap AA. Paladins, said they wanted a version of it, and grats, that's exactly what you got. Both AA...

Apr 12, 2024
  12. Krazzi liked Tuco's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

They should just delete Reaver's Bargain and Champion's Oath instead of having these 10 second abilities cluttering up the player's ability...

Apr 11, 2024
  13. Krazzi replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yeah i hope someone made a typo. End cost to use it going from 750 a sec to 1150 a sec and the amount absorbed drops from 1.5 million...

Apr 11, 2024
  14. Krazzi posted a new thread.

SK pet's Spectral Lifetap XV

I have everything turned on in the filter, but i dont see my pet doing damage with this lifetap. I see the heal message, but dont see a...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 13, 2024
  15. Krazzi replied to the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

How much did the pet's hp and damage get buffed?? Enchanter - Increased the HP and damage of ranks 2 and 3 of Flariton's Animation. -...

Mar 9, 2024
  16. Krazzi liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Feb 16, 2024
  17. Krazzi replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Hmm group "casual player" tanks?? what are you ac and hp? Just curious, just curious cause group armor isnt as bad as it was back in the...

Feb 16, 2024
  18. Krazzi replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Tier 3 raids are easy too. Any guild that beat tier 1 and 2 should beat tier 3 the first day too.

Feb 14, 2024
  19. Krazzi replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

This works exactly how i expected it to. It was never meant for you to be able to get a mission and use all the skills and abilities of...

Dec 1, 2023
  20. Krazzi liked Tegamdar's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Dead on arrival. You killed the interest/excitement by locking it to fast camp or starting zones.

Dec 1, 2023
  21. Krazzi liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Advantage of AP.

Had they thrown out this concept to the players for feedback and discussion before wasting time on it, we might have an answer to that...

Nov 29, 2023
  22. Krazzi liked Mossaa's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

You do not need to craft

Nov 20, 2023