Jack's Recent Activity

1. Jack liked Fanra's post in the thread Opening forum threads in new tab lagging.

Right clicking on a thread title and picking Open in New Tab is really really slow for some reason.

May 10, 2024
  2. Jack liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Opening forum threads in new tab lagging.

Let's see: -forums in general slow response the last few weeks -when replying in a thread, very slow response will often make double posts...

May 10, 2024
  3. Jack liked Sissruukk's post in the thread I hate reCaptcha.

Good ol' reCaptcha. reCaptcah: select all the tiles showing a motorcycle (only one motorcycle in the image) Me: Does this tile with only...

May 3, 2024
  4. Jack replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

Ranger mana problems come from their mana using half being druids. And according to the ama thread, the devs think all the caster...

Apr 25, 2024
  5. Jack liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] I'm gonna tell my kids this was a space game.

Apr 20, 2024
  6. Jack liked Captain Video's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Plus Midnight Special, Kirshner's Rock Concert, Top of the Pops (still going), and others I don't remember. In the early years of cable TV...

Apr 17, 2024
  7. Jack liked Nennius's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

And made millions off simple lyrics and repetitive rhythms. Simple sells and they were great fun to hear and to dance to. I used to...

Apr 17, 2024
  8. Jack liked Sheex's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

But people did Gribble 24/7/365 because it was "fun"! I'm srsly!

Apr 17, 2024
  9. Jack replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

MTV debuted just after midnight on August 1, 1981. I don't know how the music videos were used before MTV and Video Concert Hall...

Apr 17, 2024
  10. Jack liked klanderso's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

The downside of doing patches in the middle of the night (which would probably be anywhere from 9pm to 4am Pacific) is that it's 100%...

Apr 17, 2024
  11. Jack liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The change was for mission/raid instanced zones, not pickzones. There were ways of getting more players+mercs in them than the task allowed...

Apr 17, 2024
  12. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The biggest let down to Champion's Oath isn't the 2 year delay. It isn't that it falls short in every way of what a current knight does in...

Apr 15, 2024
  13. Jack liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Don't put high level KOS mobs in low level zones.

Shrug, the good ole days of zoning into trains with mix of live and undead at the entrance to Karnor's Castle, those were fun times.

Apr 11, 2024
  14. Jack replied to the thread Server Lag Spike ~ 90s+.

Had someone in my guild confirm lag spike that almost disconnected them on BB a few mins ago as well.

Apr 4, 2024
  15. Jack replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

As a person who can operate their pc and can trouble shoot and use in internet to help fix stuff but still doesn't have a good grasp on...

Apr 4, 2024
  16. Jack liked Febb's post in the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

[IMG]

Apr 2, 2024
  17. Jack liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

I'll take "People who don't understand April Fool's Day" for $200, Alex.

Apr 2, 2024
  18. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

13th Gen I9-13900KF 3.00 GHz 32 GB ram Nvidia RTX 4080 16 GB Vram Only thing in the machine is an SSD /log off stopped the ridiculous lag,...

Apr 1, 2024
  19. Jack liked Fenthen's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  20. Jack replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Bristlebane

Apr 1, 2024
  21. Jack replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I was having this problem last night before I turned logs off using single key clicks. Couldn’t get my aa spells to fire. Couldn’t get my...

Mar 31, 2024
  22. Jack replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

So before this last expansion came out, I was always able to join general. It might not have been the first general chat, but there...

Mar 31, 2024
  23. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Mar 30, 2024
  24. Jack replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Same issues on the same raid. Started new log file today when logged in.

Mar 30, 2024
  25. Jack liked Febb's post in the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

Doesn't Dollar General stores use this business model? They usually have 1 person working the whole store even during deliveries so they...

Mar 30, 2024
  26. Jack replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Bristlebane, /join general. Shows joining general and then immediately not in general anymore and says general chat not found. This...

Mar 30, 2024
  27. Jack liked Celephane's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Bristlebane, had this issue for months now

Mar 30, 2024
  28. Jack replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

WTB option in settings to turn on stick figures for raids and running around pok. BRING BACK THE STICK FIGURES! I hate messing around...

Mar 29, 2024
  29. Jack liked Svann2's post in the thread 90% rez.

I dont even look at it, and just happy I dont have to banner back.

Mar 28, 2024
  30. Jack replied to the thread 90% rez.

The only time I'm casting a 90% or a call outside of a fight is if I'm rezing a cleric. No haste is needed after a wipe or event is...

Mar 28, 2024
  31. Jack liked Lluianae's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

It's been a while since I've been active here and in game due to life things, but I did catch a discussion of this thread in the Cleric...

Mar 28, 2024
  32. Jack liked Cadira's post in the thread 90% rez.

Kinda off topic but I just want to say if you're on live and don't take 90's, you're a scumbag.

Mar 28, 2024
  33. Jack liked Meeko's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'll save y'all a few clicks with direct links to the job postings. Hiring people isn't always the result of someone no longer being on the...

Mar 27, 2024
  34. Jack liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread 90% rez.

Plus there are the 96% res tokens out there. All my non rezzing toons carry some... one of the things I spend my loyalty tokens on when...

Mar 27, 2024
  35. Jack liked Emilari's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

As a cleric, my #1 job is do whatever I need to keep my tanks alive. Make sure they have their buffs and rebuff them, make sure they get...

Mar 27, 2024
  36. Jack liked Beimeith's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

There are already enough SPAs that can be used to improve Clerics. It is up to the designers to use them.

Mar 27, 2024
  37. Jack liked Silvae's post in the thread 90% rez.

100% my answer was directed to TLPs, especially after DoN or so when raids start to have gear checks and punishing mechanics where your...

Mar 27, 2024
  38. Jack replied to the thread 90% rez.

People who won't take my call or my 90% rez can just stay dead until someone else can take time out of their raid duties to rez them with a...

Mar 27, 2024
  39. Jack liked Razorfall's post in the thread download gina.

The 6 people in my raid that fail emotes constantly with GINA would prove otherwise lol

Mar 27, 2024
  40. Jack liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 26, 2024
  41. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

I agree with you Toni, but had some more to add. LS has launched and this thread needs an update and some history: The druid growth...

Mar 26, 2024
  42. Jack liked Toni's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

After spending more time than I care to thinking on this subject.. I propose increasing mask (we'll go off rk2 current xpac) to 200 mana...

Mar 26, 2024
  43. Jack liked Cairbrae's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Yes. We've done a major rewrite of that code. We're doing internal testing and this topic is behaving correctly.

Mar 25, 2024
  44. Jack replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

I do use facebook, but nothing shows up in real time there anymore unless you pay facebook to push your update to people. I can't tell...

Mar 24, 2024
  45. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Anniversary 16th - Dead Dragons.

Supposed to spawn 2 Wyverns at the first stopping point. Instead spawned a full ETW.

Mar 22, 2024
  46. Jack liked Angahran's post in the thread QoL: Autofollow Distance.

Another useful option would be to match Z axis of the person being followed.

Mar 22, 2024
  47. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread LS Bats.

I could go through all the mobs labeled "bat" in EQ history and there would be far more that don't see through invis.... using other mobs...

Mar 22, 2024
  48. Jack liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Aura's dropping on zoning.

The short term auras have never lasted through zoning.

Mar 19, 2024
  49. Jack liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Aura's dropping on zoning.

The short term aura was even shorter until recently. It's very possible you just assumed after zoning that the time had expired and...

Mar 19, 2024
  50. Jack liked Angahran's post in the thread download gina.

Oops, sorry, this was a thread about GINA, my bad. I'll just leave this here. https://imgur.com/Bg0hDTL[IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  51. Jack liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Y'all need to STOP thinking in terms of "at will". All during the beta process, we were asking for a time lockout identical or similar...

Mar 18, 2024
  52. Jack liked Yukaan the Bear's post in the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary - ACH window points to wrong zone.

Hello! When you open the achievement window for the 25th anniversary mission, it tells you to go to "Katta Castrum" but the mob is actually...

Mar 17, 2024
  53. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread LS Bats.

These still see through double invis or invis and ivu. a blood bat They are mixed in with the undead area of LI and would make sense to...

Mar 15, 2024
  54. Jack liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

CandyCrush is much better then Overseer. /gems is better then overseer.

Mar 15, 2024
  55. Jack liked Roxxanna's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Candy crush is mildly entertaining Overseer is like that first paycheck you ever got, seeing the taxes for the first time, and realizing...

Mar 15, 2024
  56. Jack liked Nobildus's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Signed in to say that I was excited for the AMA and glad they followed through despite the responses. I made my character back in 2000, I...

Mar 15, 2024
  57. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Everything in Everquest is literally a grind. From leveling your character, to camping an augment or gear, to spawning an individual...

Mar 14, 2024
  58. Jack liked code-zero's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

It's really simple. Suppose some sharp coder writes an app that does all manner of illegal stuff in game. Warping across zones, nodelay...

Mar 14, 2024
  59. Jack liked Razorfall's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

from this post

Mar 14, 2024
  60. Jack liked Dreamstalker's post in the thread Disconcerting / Mangling.

@aristo In the response you said this was done. However that is not the case in game. They still share the same timer (21) and still...

Mar 14, 2024
  61. Jack liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This one strikes me as weird. On one hand we are basically told they have a fix that can be possible, but won't do it because...

Mar 14, 2024
  62. Jack liked Opal's post in the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

"people" who start a thread with an obscure thread title and then edit the body to remove the context leaving thousands of people to lay in...

Mar 12, 2024
  63. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

The 25th Anniversary raid NPCs are all gray con mobs to level 125. Probably has faaaaar too many emotes for how incredibly easy it is....

Mar 12, 2024
  64. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

[img] [img] I find this funny...but not ha ha funny. So my 125 paladin could get more of a level doing 5 year old progression than by...

Mar 12, 2024
  65. Jack liked Petalonyx's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I'll just say this: I have had less and less reason to group up with others and kill mobs year after year. It's for multiple reasons, but...

Mar 11, 2024
  66. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

I mean, there's already a system in place to award FTK for people per game...per server built into EQ. They just no longer use it...unless...

Mar 11, 2024
  67. Jack liked Sobmre's post in the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

cloaks and necks should really be rare since must have evolvers what a waste of a loot on a chest

Mar 11, 2024
  68. Jack liked Toni's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Find one of your CRC people, preferred one of the smart ones. Log in to a character in game and watch them play, they will show you this...

Mar 11, 2024
  69. Jack replied to the thread Confirmed Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

Mar 11, 2024
  70. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Reflections of You: The NPCs in this mission are a joke. They are level 106, with the minis being 110. We've had scaling of instances...

Mar 11, 2024
  71. Jack liked Fanra's post in the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

[media]

Mar 9, 2024
  72. Jack liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

[IMG]

Mar 9, 2024
  73. Jack liked Tatanka's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Strange. Both (HT, LB) have 20 minute timers. HT hits initially for 1.37M. LB for 300% of 75% of your HPs. If you have 500K HP, that's...

Mar 9, 2024
  74. Jack liked Bilderov's post in the thread Any Part of the 'crew' still in the game from the start?.

The game has been out for 25 years and developed for a few years before that. I doubt there would be many of the original group still...

Mar 8, 2024
  75. Jack liked Toni's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

So what about those of us who just assume things are working properly and you guys are on the ball and as a result weren't keeping...

Mar 6, 2024
  76. Jack liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Rez Tokens.

I assume you have your OMM rez stick as well (if not, that should be on the list to get). If they were to offer something from the...

Mar 6, 2024
  77. Jack liked Nuttmeg's post in the thread Today is the day!.

You all haven't seen the price for the after-party, have you? "100 billion dollars" -Dr. Evil. Austin Powers

Mar 6, 2024
  78. Jack liked Rylak's post in the thread Sad.

Why would you be surprised. It has the same mechanics as the group mission, just more adds. As long as you have 4 people with a pulse...

Mar 5, 2024
  79. Jack liked Szilent's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

is bad. real, real, realbad. Saprophyte Assault summons a lil' guy that casts Saprophyte Strike 7 times, which in turn reflects...

Mar 5, 2024
  80. Jack liked Eviara's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

Radiant Cure is a minute recast, so double casts isn't really feasible when there's a DoT shredding your group or the curse is cast more...

Mar 5, 2024
  81. Jack liked Geko's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

These kind of changes make it much harder to help returning players. I have lvled tons of people from 85 up to 110. But with this change...

Mar 4, 2024
  82. Jack liked Eviara's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

So, any update on this? Got a lot of likes on the main post, it's been in "QA in Progress" status for a looong time, and this post is...

Mar 4, 2024
  83. Jack liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

My concern is folks returning to the game trying to catch up. So even if they get a group for those missions they get less exp then...

Mar 4, 2024
  84. Jack replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

So, much like during the FF mission, the adds that spawn in that tunnel area were unhittable in the FF raid. I notice this the most when...

Mar 4, 2024
  85. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

So is the intent to slog through the 70s, 80s and mid 90s to reach 95 and get a PL and purchase experience potions... Cause that's...

Mar 4, 2024
  86. Jack liked Madinye's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Im over my head in this conversation as I dont know how to play my Druid as well as most, but it seems like its on purpose. My SK got a...

Mar 4, 2024
  87. Jack liked Fenthen's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations to: Silent Redemption Realm of Insanity Reckless Ascension Machin Shin Inverse Logic Ring of Valor Faceless Conquest...

Mar 3, 2024
  88. Jack liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

If the community wants to have this discussion then cool but today isn't the time and this thread isn't the place. SR won today and...

Mar 2, 2024
  89. Jack liked Flatchy's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

For 1500 bucks Fiorina Vie better be visiting me back at the hotel.;)

Mar 1, 2024
  90. Jack liked Cadira's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

More dps in raids is always better. More healing outside of what your shaman and clerics are doing is almost entirely irrelevant.

Mar 1, 2024
  91. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Lol to be fair I am quoting from a different thread :P

Mar 1, 2024
  92. Jack replied to the thread accounts shutting down for no reason.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/accounts-dropping-without-warning.292966/

Feb 29, 2024
  93. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Also, since this thread has spilled over into the druid mana thread, here's what I said over there about people saying we're looking to...

Feb 29, 2024
  94. Jack liked Wulerdar's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

quick and dirty fix for druid healing would be to unlink their heals and give them some kind of mana replenish aa

Feb 28, 2024
  95. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I can't speak for anyone other than myself and I have never called for a nerfing of another class. I would just like the druids to...

Feb 28, 2024
  96. Jack liked fransisco's post in the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

Number one issue - more than all the grey model stuff. The inventory always opening and covering up EVERYTHING by ALWAYS BEING ON TOP. Can...

Feb 28, 2024
  97. Jack liked Nennius's post in the thread /hidecampfire command please.

It could be a feature on a new PvP server.

Feb 28, 2024
  98. Jack liked Yinla's post in the thread /hidecampfire command please.

We could rebuild it with all the wood (that isn't dropping much)!

Feb 28, 2024
  99. Jack liked Findictive's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Rangers are in no way, shape or form in a hole due to the nature of any specific thing. I assume you're referring to headshot, multiple...

Feb 27, 2024
  100. Jack liked Brickhaus's post in the thread /hidecampfire command please.

Sure... ...but what I really want is the same chance to fail a gate .... to have a campfire burst the area around it in flames. So a...

Feb 27, 2024
  101. Jack liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Experience issue.

Ah, ok...missed that. The truth is, we don't know what they've done with regards to xp gain at various stages of the game because, as...

Feb 27, 2024
  102. Jack liked kroag's post in the thread Experience issue.

There is definitely something wrong with the experience. During these eras there was no exp chunks from completing merc and partisans or...

Feb 27, 2024
  103. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Experience issue.

There is something very wrong with grind exp...and this is a relatively new phenomenon. I have posted in another thread back when my new...

Feb 27, 2024
  104. Jack liked Angeliana's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Changing the original post then repeatedly telling others to "read the thread" is the epitome of goal post moving and causes issues and...

Feb 26, 2024
  105. Jack liked Fanra's post in the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

We still have the problem today, where the devs don't have the NPCs talk to you in tells, instead if several people are talking to the...

Feb 26, 2024
  106. Jack liked Dre.'s post in the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

Sometimes I read the words on the bottom of the quest window if the objective isn't super clear.

Feb 26, 2024
  107. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread BiC Aug Update Idea.

I'd rather see them update the specialization augs so that they drop from current content with actual stats in addition to the spec...

Feb 26, 2024
  108. Jack liked fransisco's post in the thread Not A Bug, But....

At a minimum, can we have augment distillers for them? This isn't even about saving money. Its just a HUGE PITA to have to go buy a new one...

Feb 26, 2024
  109. Jack liked Windance's post in the thread Not A Bug, But....

I totally agree. Type 3 augs are a hassle and the effects should just be baked into the spells to begin with.

Feb 26, 2024
  110. Jack liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Soon™(a moment between now and the heat death of the universe.)

Feb 26, 2024
  111. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

In the group game I use a mount whenever possible, cast a lot of boo bears, use a lot of mod rods if there’s a mage, rely heavily on gift...

Feb 26, 2024
  112. Jack liked fransisco's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

One thing about this "druids are fine", is that its very missleading. If a druid is on their game, highly skilled, and plays with a well...

Feb 26, 2024
  113. Jack liked Metanis's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

I main a cleric, but I also box a shaman and a druid. Druids are fine in the group game if they consciously manage their mana and use...

Feb 25, 2024
  114. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

First of all, no one has called for anyone to be nerfed. Also, the healing nerf that just happened isn't as big as some people are...

Feb 24, 2024
  115. Jack replied to the thread ALT Tab Issue.

Posted multiple times now. See: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/can-no-longer-access-desktop-from-game.295556/...

Feb 24, 2024
  116. Jack liked fransisco's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It certainly is the end of the world that the first wave of 1 shaman spell is not twincast anymore. Que Horrible! So much nerf! Don't...

Feb 23, 2024
  117. Jack replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

Again, I have never played a ranger so I have no clue what their abilities are or do. This is from the test thread:

Feb 23, 2024
  118. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

As stated a couple of posts above, with both of the fire and ice remote lines timer tied together and the recast time on it, it makes...

Feb 23, 2024
  119. Jack replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

I have never played a ranger so I don't know. I do know that there was a change to cheetah fang (?) that was reverted back on test....

Feb 22, 2024
  120. Jack liked Fanra's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

They've already marked the nerfing of The Emberclaw Sisters AA reward as not a bug, so it is intended. The lack of patch notes is...

Feb 22, 2024
  121. Jack liked Sunawar's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Should have kept the AA the same and just put like a 12 hour task timer on it instead of 30 mins or whatever it was. Then at least you...

Feb 22, 2024
  122. Jack replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

People like Angelinana could also link to relevant discord information. This would at least give people an avenue to see stuff has been...

Feb 22, 2024
  123. Jack replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

I LOVE THIS RAID!! It can get crazy at times. It can be a breeze. I was SO excited after seeing it for this expansion. And then I...

Feb 22, 2024
  124. Jack liked Yinla's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

That is so T1 raids. :rolleyes: We have similar emotes like that to do to Bristlebane in Mischief, while throwing a hot potato around...

Feb 22, 2024
  125. Jack replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

My 2 biggest frustrations from this latest patch, not my only, just my biggest, are: 1. the unannounced nerf to this quest. I do not play...

Feb 22, 2024
  126. Jack liked Smokezz's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

I had no idea only raiders have been playing for a couple months. This is a really dumb comment, everyone under the sun has been running...

Feb 22, 2024
  127. Jack liked Angahran's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

what 'exploit'? It was a quest, there was nothing broken, there was no cheating. It was a nice way to help people catch up.

Feb 22, 2024
  128. Jack liked Angahran's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Why do people always do this? This is a game, it's supposed to be fun, but anytime anything is found that makes things easier for...

Feb 22, 2024
  129. Jack liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Feb 22, 2024
  130. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Cleary you must play with the worst shamans in game because I see shaman top 5ing healing and dps parses way more often than I see...

Feb 21, 2024
  131. Jack replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just went and checked my file, it was already set to AlwaysOnTop=0

Feb 21, 2024
  132. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread QOL: Merc block buff.

Please add the ability to block buffs on mercenaries, much like you can do on PCs and Pets.

Feb 21, 2024
  133. Jack replied to the thread Confirmed Druid Mana Buff Growing Exuberance.

Nope. Reverted it back on test and didn't implement it on this patch so we still be screwed.

Feb 21, 2024
  134. Jack liked Bobokin's post in the thread Laurions inn WHY.

This inn is one big party, so why no ATM (banker)? Gotta get those brews!

Feb 21, 2024
  135. Jack liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 21, 2024
  136. Jack posted a new thread.

Confirmed Druid Mana Buff Growing Exuberance

There is an added character in the description for Growing Exuberance cast by the druid mana warder when using Emboldened Growth Rk. II...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 21, 2024
  137. Jack liked Cadira's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Paladin, a tank, is more of a priest than a druid, an actual priest.

Feb 21, 2024
  138. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

You really need me to name the other priest classes in the priest archetype? Seriously? Ok: Cleric Paladin Shaman Druid As mentioned,...

Feb 21, 2024
  139. Jack liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Mana regen compared to shamans canni? Are you joking? Druids get, like, 20k mana off of bear. This was going to be buffed this patch,...

Feb 21, 2024
  140. Jack liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Respectfully, if you haven't raided in years, you shouldn't be providing opinions on druids in raiding. You aren't qualified to talk...

Feb 21, 2024
  141. Jack liked Tamarea's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Sadly, and it has been pointed out in comments after the roadmap was published, there appeared to be a void of epic propositions around...

Feb 21, 2024
  142. Jack liked Dre.'s post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Let's not forget the lower levels either, where: Player healers have to med but mercenaries don't Players need heals but mercenaries (even...

Feb 21, 2024
  143. Jack liked Cassiera's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Have you considered making friends? If raiding is so easy, go do it. The people in the guild you join will likely do group content as...

Feb 21, 2024
  144. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Hrm.. I didn't know wizards and mages were now in the priest archetype. I wonder how shaman are comparing to them on the parses...

Feb 21, 2024
  145. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Tell me you've never played a druid without telling me... First thing I'm gonna correct is the mention that your healing was cut in...

Feb 20, 2024
  146. Jack replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I run the game on one screen. My current work around is to play in windowed mode but when I was in full screen, if I hit alt+tab to...

Feb 20, 2024
  147. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

To quote a Shaman from the Test Update thread: The nerf you refer to just means the first wave of shaman 3 wave splash no longer...

Feb 20, 2024
  148. Jack liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Darkpaw needs to remove the option from the window if it does nothing.

Feb 17, 2024
  149. Jack liked CatsPaws's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

From the AMA in 2019: Question 7. PVP server? Jenn: Zek Alan: We have one. Play on it and we might be convinced that people actually...

Feb 17, 2024
  150. Jack liked ttobey's post in the thread planetside sold?.

We are (fortunately for us, unfortunately for you) all still here.

Feb 17, 2024
  151. Jack liked ttobey's post in the thread planetside sold?.

You wouldn't want me coding anything.

Feb 16, 2024
  152. Jack liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Let me sum up. There are a few different variations: Eridiniara wants the gear that's available on the current FV. Eridiniara wants the...

Feb 16, 2024
  153. Jack liked Svann2's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

So? How is it unfair? Why dont you explain what you mean instead of just vaguely implying something? Why would it be ok (in your mind)...

Feb 16, 2024
  154. Jack liked Klucifer's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I had a genuine request on January 28th about how much more information is needed, should we continue to bug report this, should we go out...

Feb 16, 2024
  155. Jack liked Cadira's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I agree with most of the post, y'all know I'm a crusader for improving druid healing. .....but a druid spamming 'vida is, at a minimum,...

Feb 16, 2024
  156. Jack liked Aludari's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They must legit think Druid are perfect because other than correcting a spelling error on a Druid spell or ability, there is legit NEVER...

Feb 16, 2024
  157. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

There are a lot of idiots in game. Just spending one day on the forums is enough to make that abundantly clear :p <3

Feb 16, 2024
  158. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

You, sir, are incorrect in your assumption. I have never been benched for a merc or another healer. I play an excellent druid. Real...

Feb 16, 2024
  159. Jack liked fransisco's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Your really insulting druids for wanting to even be relevant?

Feb 15, 2024
  160. Jack posted a new thread.

Druid’s Healing Disadvantages

The devs seem to have forgotten that druids are priests too. Druids seem to miss out on the advantages that the other priest classes have...

Forum: Priests

Feb 15, 2024
  161. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Do it with a druid healer. I could (and have) analyze the differences in priest healing, comparing and contrasting them as a whole...

Feb 15, 2024
  162. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It is exciting to see *some* improvement to the druid class, but it falls pretty short of what is needed to have parity between the...

Feb 14, 2024
  163. Jack liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Not just a cleanup of eqclient.ini, as much as it is very much needed, but also the LaunchPad > Advanced Tools > Game Configuration >...

Feb 14, 2024
  164. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nerfs are never welcomed. However, even without twinning any of this: Shaman Spiritual Shower still does 3 waves of healing. Is on a...

Feb 14, 2024
  165. Jack liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I am hoping this is the first step in improving priest balance. Personally I would have boosted clerics and druids healing performance...

Feb 14, 2024
  166. Jack replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Am really excited to see they made a small change to mana boo. 1% of your mana per tick while boo bear is out is a start. Can't wait to...

Feb 14, 2024
  167. Jack liked Knifen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

I think what Act of Valor is so eloquently trying to say, is perhaps this game isnt for you, as much as you dislike everything about it.

Feb 14, 2024
  168. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread If you started over... what server?.

Stop telling people BB...if I could have one wish, it'd be to SPLIT BB into two servers. The lag pile alone is ridiculous but the 4-5 min...

Feb 13, 2024
  169. Jack liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Personas and EXP.

The problem is not the low end, the problem is post-70 to about 95 now. That's what needs the boost. Not the start. I'm not sure...

Feb 8, 2024
  170. Jack replied to the thread Personas and EXP.

Heroic toons are great if you are already familiar with a class/arc type. You know what each line of spells/AA do, how they change...

Feb 8, 2024
  171. Jack replied to the thread Personas and EXP.

So what I'm gathering from what everyone is responding with is, don't try and level your character up through normal game play/grinding so...

Feb 8, 2024
  172. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Personas and EXP.

I haven't started playing with personas but feel this is pertinent as they just added this system. I recently started some level 1...

Feb 8, 2024
  173. Jack replied to the thread DEVS: For Tier 3 Launch in March.

Remember when you used to have to beat the first raid, and have enough people who got the flag to unlock the next raid, and so forth,...

Feb 8, 2024
  174. Jack liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

Here's another. If your following an older quest written walk thru like on Allah and it lists the waypoint then you can simply control c...

Feb 8, 2024
  175. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Except there's no loot lockout/group lockout to killing PHs. I'm going to assume that your ask is to be able to earn a "group...

Feb 8, 2024
  176. Jack liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread QA In Progress Personas and Pillars of Alra Teleport.

The Pillars of Alra quest "The First Pilgrimage" is not repeatable - if you've done it already, you can't do it again to get the DRU/WIZ...

Feb 7, 2024
  177. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Everyone is forgetting or negating the fact that stun does zero DPS....and that can be good. That my target target heals, valiant,...

Feb 3, 2024
  178. Jack liked Owch's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you add a dark mode theme to these forums? Because... ow. At least make it to where Night Eye doesn't make it worse.

Jan 31, 2024
  179. Jack replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Wtb raid loot that actually tells me what type of gear it is by looking at it. Having to keep a notebook full of random tradeskill item...

Jan 30, 2024
  180. Jack liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

Ahhh, the pile of beta bug reports that just got swept under the rug, right right!

Jan 29, 2024
  181. Jack liked alanus's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Stuns are ridiculously nice. Try tanking Elddar raid trash for augs without chain stunning them and then again while chain stunning...

Jan 29, 2024
  182. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Boost a 100 Paladin - Is it worth it?.

I frequently do missions or group content without a healer. I know that ROI frequently uses paladins in a group healing role in raids....

Jan 29, 2024
  183. Jack liked Scila's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

I'm going to agree with both on this one. Asking players to edit files is risky. There are three kinds of players. The ones that know...

Jan 25, 2024
  184. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

This is somehow worse after the patch? 11 treants (area was contested and only one pick in Unkempt, so I moved on) and 67 vinelash models...

Jan 24, 2024
  185. Jack replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

So, I'm trying to understand exactly what you're saying here. I just told you I've always played in full screen and hitting alt +...

Jan 22, 2024
  186. Jack liked Vumad's post in the thread Suggestion: Split Say.

Some changes have been made to chat filtering. I hope this gets back to whoever has the power to do that. Please split NPC say and PC say...

Jan 22, 2024
  187. Jack replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

I have always run in full screen mode and never had an issue using alt tab to swap over to another application, be that the internet,...

Jan 22, 2024
  188. Jack replied to the thread Duplicate Cant switch screens or go to desktop.

This is a confirmed issue https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/can-no-longer-access-desktop-from-game.295556/

Jan 22, 2024
  189. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread Ravening Servant Aggro.

This new RS pet aggro needs a look. Using rank 1 of the spell, but EM31, easily over takes aggro on the MT, noticed since the patch.

Jan 22, 2024
  190. Jack liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Brightness / Gamma.

Seems to apply to a lot of stuff lately.

Jan 21, 2024
  191. Jack liked Ozon's post in the thread AA Suggestions.

In general AA lines are pretty dull these days, we all know what the upgrades will be, and we can guess the cost. We know a 31st expac...

Jan 20, 2024
  192. Jack liked Allayna's post in the thread AA Suggestions.

SKs everywhere: [IMG] Throw SKs a bone (chip), we've been beating them for years with the OP schtick. Aren't they restricted from...

Jan 20, 2024
  193. Jack liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Truly wonderful post, that's now hidden in an ignored thread about druid mana recovery that's now more focused on treeform in raids...

Jan 18, 2024
  194. Jack liked MyShadower's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

If the magic wielding tree must be immobile... Treants are sentient trees, move using their roots and have strong physical...

Jan 18, 2024