Fuzzbutt's Recent Activity

1. Fuzzbutt liked fransisco's post in the thread Truebox is broken - remove it from the game.

Oh nos! It doesn't work perfectly, better throw the entire thing away! Same tune about oakwynd, yet everyone who actually plays there...

May 23, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  2. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Truebox is broken - remove it from the game.

"I want to box *stomps feet" thats all i'm reading

May 23, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  3. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread <Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Hicks smells of cabbage

May 23, 2024 at 12:41 PM
  4. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Que Wars have begun!.

You find it hilarious that people are literally stuck in an 8 hour queue ? Seems you're just an egotistical troll trying to rile people...

May 22, 2024 at 7:41 PM
  5. Fuzzbutt liked Brulia's post in the thread Que Wars have begun!.

100% DBG - Makes Walmart's look like the best run stores in the world

May 22, 2024 at 6:27 PM
  6. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Que Wars have begun!.

People still stuck in the queue for Teek 8 hours later and haven't gotten in. For a server that you have to pay for this is just plain...

May 22, 2024 at 6:14 PM
  7. Fuzzbutt liked Klond's post in the thread Que Wars have begun!.

It should probably go without saying, that here we are yet again dealing with login que issues on a TLP launch day. We are at what 18...

May 22, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  8. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed Internally High Level Skeletons in GFay still KOS.

Making the miners non-kos fixes the only problem I had with it, watching l a level 2 being corpse camped at his respawn by 2 lvl 120...

May 11, 2024
  9. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread XP Potions.

Paying money for a service and not getting it is okay with you?

May 11, 2024
  10. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Switching persona is removing augs

Still having this issue on Oakwynd, I thought they had fixed this?

Forum: Bug Reports

May 11, 2024
  11. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread XP Potions.

Except they have capped experience, so there will be times when you use a 1000 db 4 hour exp potion and get absolutely no benefit from it,...

May 9, 2024
  12. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed Internally High Level Skeletons in GFay still KOS.

Point of fact, "You will be fine" is not an accurate statement, level 110 miners were spawning on Oakwynd with a lvl 65 cap

May 9, 2024
  13. Fuzzbutt liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Internally High Level Skeletons in GFay still KOS.

There was zero reason to do this task this way. The previous key task should have set the precedent: mobs only spawn if A) you have the...

May 9, 2024
  14. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

P99 has entered the chat. It's a niche market for purists, not money making which is all Daybreak wants

Apr 25, 2024
  15. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Teek Population / Log In Concerns.

They intentionally decided to herd the population to 1 tlp server with the way they made the rulesets, that's on Daybreak. Between the...

Apr 25, 2024
  16. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread I can't seem to find the post about naming....

Okay have fun :)

Apr 25, 2024
  17. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread I can't seem to find the post about naming....

They know who I am on the guild Discord /shrug

Apr 25, 2024
  18. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread I can't seem to find the post about naming....

"No one's stealing my doofy name." Fixed that for you

Apr 21, 2024
  19. Fuzzbutt liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread I can't seem to find the post about naming....

It's clearly either broken or not fully functional right now. One of my toons has more than 500 days and it still reported as not...

Apr 21, 2024
  20. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread I can't seem to find the post about naming....

So it's worthless, you have to already have the name on another server, and you have to buy it?

Apr 20, 2024
  21. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

I can't seem to find the post about naming...

There was supposed to be a "Pre-launch" naming reservation service but I can't find mention of it , and yes, I've done multiple forum...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 20, 2024
  22. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread <Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Just being honest here, Daybreak put absolutely no thought into the anniversary TLPs and just copy pasted old server rules, servers taken...

Apr 5, 2024
  23. Fuzzbutt liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Wouldn't be so bad if the chat client would ever spin up overflow channels like it used to.

Apr 5, 2024
  24. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

It's constant on Firona Vie, autojoining or joining general does nothing, it says 400 people in channel, channel not found

Apr 4, 2024
  25. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Not A Bug Exp rates.

Or I can just stop giving DB my money

Apr 4, 2024
  26. Fuzzbutt liked Bernel's post in the thread Not A Bug Exp rates.

I think there is a cap on how much exp you can get per kill. Maybe the potion won't let you go above the cap. If that's the case, it'd be...

Apr 4, 2024
  27. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Exp rates

Was leveling a new character on Firiona Vie. At level 20 I was getting on average 15% exp per kill. Purchased a level 3 4 hour 50%...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 4, 2024
  28. Fuzzbutt liked Herf's post in the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

Newbies need to ask the skellies for a loot & scoot :)

Mar 17, 2024
  29. Fuzzbutt liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Alt persona removing augs.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/persona-aug-stripping.296800/

Mar 17, 2024
  30. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Alt persona removing augs

Has happened several times or I wouldn't report it. When switching between cleric lvl 65 and ranger lvl 65 it removes the aug from my...

Mar 15, 2024
  31. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

On Oakwynd which is capped at 65 there are lvl 105 skeletons corpse camping newbies at their bind point

Mar 15, 2024
  32. Fuzzbutt liked Knifen's post in the thread Tower 3 key quest.

Gotcha i see what you ment, I thought you were looking for the drops in Crescent.

Mar 13, 2024
  33. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Tower 3 key quest.

And level 1-10 are murdered by lvl 105 aggro quest mobs

Mar 13, 2024
  34. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Tower 3 key quest

You do realize we don't get Crescent Reach on TLPs? Level 105 see invis aggro mobs that wander around a frigging newbie zone are poor...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 13, 2024
  35. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Question about alt persona.

Race change scroll worked

Mar 11, 2024
  36. Fuzzbutt liked Beimeith's post in the thread Question about alt persona.

Race change potion should work. If it doesn't, petition it for a refund and post in the bug forum.

Mar 11, 2024
  37. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Question about alt persona

I have a bunch of them. My question is I want to race change my sk alt persona, but thats not an option, neither is deleting it and...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 10, 2024
  38. Fuzzbutt liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

This issue has been hotfixed. You'll need to re-patch your client to get the updated one.

Feb 22, 2024
  39. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

So a minimum of at least a week, that we can't play our main characters? This is a frigging joke right?

Feb 22, 2024
  40. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

They've emergency patched other issues, preventing players from accessing their characters would be constitute an emergency \

Feb 22, 2024
  41. Fuzzbutt liked Gnomar's post in the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

Character: Gnomar Server: Oakwynd Stuck on my 40 beastlord Persona and cannot swap to my raid main 65 Mage. Hope you got a fix in the works...

Feb 22, 2024
  42. Fuzzbutt liked Lejaun's post in the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

Any fixes yet for this? I'm not sure my level 11 paladin will be a good addition to my raids tonight.

Feb 22, 2024
  43. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

Also unable to swap on Oakwynd

Feb 22, 2024
  44. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Oakwynd alternate persona

Tried out my first alternate persona. Is it by design that alt personas don't get legacy bonus exp? I can understand them not counting...

Jan 26, 2024
  45. Fuzzbutt liked Gialana's post in the thread Perks.

There's this bug report from 2022: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gap-between-subscription-renewals.286603 But...

Jan 23, 2024
  46. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Fatal Error

Fell asleep in PoK on Oakwynd. When I got back on instead of logging me out I received this error message "Fatal Error: The game can't run...

Jan 23, 2024
  47. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Perks.

No ideas?

Jan 8, 2024
  48. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Perks

10 days ago I purchased all 3 perks. Today my monthly subscription renewed and once again my perks have been disabled and I've lost the 2...

Jan 8, 2024
  49. Fuzzbutt liked Varyk's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I agree with this. It will be a shame to finally have fixed Legacy AA xp only to be able to enjoy it for a week before I'm stuck...

Dec 6, 2023
  50. Fuzzbutt liked Moof's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Can I make a suggestion. Make the level 60 legacy bonus that should have worked for the whole of Luclin work through the whole of PoP...

Dec 6, 2023
  51. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Had another one post on guild discord they leaving because of these 2 issues

Dec 5, 2023
  52. Fuzzbutt liked Mosep's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

The lack of legacy AA bonus is the #1 reason I've heard given as to why people I know are quitting. They invested a ton of extra time...

Dec 5, 2023
  53. Fuzzbutt liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Hopefully a big affecting an achievement is not the same as non delivery of a promised ruleset Hopefully ..

Dec 5, 2023
  54. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Oakwynds population seems to be dwindling. Of course that is anecdotal as I don't have hard numbers to consult but when I am alone in...

Nov 29, 2023
  55. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Oakwynd Wizard question.

I have ice spear but with so many cold resistant mobs in sleepers I haven't used it much

Nov 25, 2023