a_Paladin_Main82813's Recent Activity

1. a_Paladin_Main82813 replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

Instead of coins, could we get Lisard hugs delivered to us instead?

Feb 7, 2024
  2. a_Paladin_Main82813 liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  3. a_Paladin_Main82813 liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Last year my attitude towards druid being balanced was "if you pretend shamans don't exist, it's pretty fair" regarding our ability to...

Jan 14, 2024
  4. a_Paladin_Main82813 liked Maedhros's post in the thread QA In Progress Paladin Blessing of the faithful duration.

It appears as though on November 15th this ability got reduced in duration severely but I don't see any mention of it in patch notes. For...

Jan 14, 2024
  5. a_Paladin_Main82813 replied to the thread QA In Progress Paladin Blessing of the faithful duration.

I noticed Blessing was 5m+ on Beta but was only 4min when it went live.

Jan 14, 2024
  6. a_Paladin_Main82813 liked Lisard's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Q: Would you be willing to play through 1 zone of Laurion's song's group progression (partisans and mercenaries) as a group of 6 employees,...

Jan 11, 2024
  7. a_Paladin_Main82813 liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Dec 8, 2023