Your highest DPS in Prime.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PrimedKrypton, Apr 3, 2013.

1. PrimedKrypton New Player

Just curious to see the numbers... I've seen some range from 300-900k. So list your numbers in a run/without destroying spawners. & then with destroying them.
  2. TrueMarvel New Player

Don't know because Prime is redundant
  3. MetalMario Loyal Player

Total damage is meaningless. Divide by the time in the instance if you want a measure of how well you did.
  4. Radium Devoted Player

The higher your own DPS, the less the other DPS did.

Its not really any measure of skill, just more along the lines how much better you did than others.
    • Like x 3
  5. PrimedKrypton New Player

I think you guys are taking this a little to serious lol...Was just curious to see numbers.
  6. Clutch Committed Player

If you crush other dps though, aren't you more skilled than them?
  7. Yui Loyal Player

800K+

don't really remember lol
  8. Master Mike New Player

Since im a healer: my highest Dps out was 120k.
  9. Yui Loyal Player

It doesn't necessarily mean you're more skilled than them. A lot of factors comes into play when dpsing. For example, if you're top dps and you've mostly been reviving people the entire raid or when your power is being overwritten by someone that has the same power as you that's a support role (for example, you're sorcery and there's a sorcery healer in the group), there's a chance that the other two dps will outdps you but does it mean they're better than you? Of course not.
    • Like x 1
  10. TrueMarvel New Player

Most of time yse. But their are other factors like overwriting and gear.
    Gear doesn't mean skill
  11. FeelsGood New Player

1 Mil after 2 wipes. But yea if i'm close to 600k in a 15min run either we are running two dps or the other two guys were really bad. But i don't run with many bad players now and days kudos to the USPS3 villains i hang out with
  12. Clutch Committed Player

I'm failing to show the sarcasm in my posts today.
    For the record though, I heal with other sorcs all the time. People really exaggerate. It isn't a big deal.