Wonder Woman TV Series

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Freakangel, May 16, 2013.

1. Freakangel New Player

The CW anounced they still have the show in development. Maybe Next year?
  2. LL New Player

Not to burst ur bubble, but development means just that. A project can stay in development for years before being made. It means nothing more then they are actively trying to do something with the project.
  3. TheRealDeathern New Player

Didnt they (or someone) already try this and it was an epic fail?

I'd rather see a catwoman series...
  4. LL New Player

David Kelly did a pilot, however It was not picked up.

This new idea is like smallville for WW. However they keep rejecting the scripts.
  5. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Hope it never makes it on, smallville WW, no thanks. I want my Wonder Woman fully costumed, grown up and kicking butt!
  6. Meta Flare New Player

How hard could it be to write a wonder woman story? Obviously the first season is an origin story, that's already written lol. It doesn't have to be brand new stories.
  7. Meta Flare New Player

Supposedly she would have been wearing pants. They released images of her costume a while ago.

If I wasn't on my iPad I'd post it but I can't, maybe later.
  8. LL New Player

It's not hard to write a WW story. It's hard to get the execs to green light it. :)

You have to get the people who will put the money behind it on board, that is a lot harder then u think.
  9. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

That was the pilot they shot that didn't get picked up by NBC,I watched it,it was ehhh.The one being developed now for CW is like Smallville,a teen drama mess where she will never actually be Wonder Woman.
  10. Meta Flare New Player

Yeah I guess, but they have to know a lot of people will watch it. I know I would.
  11. Meta Flare New Player

I'd still watch it.

Also that's all CW has other than arrow. Is teen dramas that aren't very good.
  12. Valor New Player

Ugh. No TY
  13. LL New Player

If it is going to be on CW it will be a teen drama. It's their demo. The execs know this.
  14. Meta Flare New Player

My reply is vampire diaries. I hate that show. I do like the main girl, only cuz she used to be on degrassi
  15. LL New Player

lol u may hate the show. However it's the most successful show in their history. :)

I think that girl is stunning. Very beautiful. Don't watch the show though.
  16. Meta Flare New Player

I know, it's popularity baffles me.