Which ally will replace Cyborg to gain Might?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sollace, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Sollace Well-Known Player

I'm currently playing with Superman as an active ally and Cyborg and The Batman Who Laughs as passive allies. I'd like to know which ally could replace Cyborg to gain more in Might?
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

Take a look at Zatanna's Out of a Hat she is similar to BWL. Also look at Shazam's The Power of Shazamily.
    • Like x 1
  3. Korlick Loyal Player

Adding to what Cyphar said, if you dont have power issues, could also use Zod. Who grants a permanent might buff but nerf your power.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Replace Cyborg with Shazam. Ignore Zatana unless you want to replace BWL as well.
    • Like x 1
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

I use Zatanna and BWL cos more than average I'm always on some kind of buff. As for might buff it seems as BWL Batman Card wears off Zatanna's Tiger is kicking in or will kick in 10s. I used Shazam and BWL before, now I prefer Zatanna and BWL.
    • Like x 1
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Wow I use the same lol and also figured I will also have a buff on me and without a tank bosses go lonny tons trying to take me out lol it's amusing. I was using Zod at one point but his 2% might buff wasn't enough for me if I remember correctly I'm not home atm, but Zan and BWL might buff though random is more better because between them both your getting sweet buffs always. PS I love your Signature hehehe.
  7. Sollace Well-Known Player

OK, I don't intend to change BWL at the moment, so if I understand correctly, I should go for Zatanna.

Otherwise, I didn't really understand the principle of the Batman ally, how it pops its effect, isn't it interesting?
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Something to add is that the damage buff is easier to see on zatana too. So it’s easier to use SCs/buffs while her passive is up instead of the card animation that’s smaller and goes away sooner
    • Like x 1
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

For single target or any boss fights really, Zatanna would broadly be the best although Shazam can be better if your build can take advantage of maximizing the effects of buff stacking. Though one other thing to consider is that I assume you were running Cyborg for power and Zatanna does have a benefit to power usage.

For AOE/adds, Zod would probably be the best as his 2% buff is active at all times. With Zatanna you'd be relying on RNG timing to align the might or crit buff to be active while you're DPSing a group of adds which would only happen about 30% of the time.
  10. Sollace Well-Known Player

I'm playing Hard Light, would Zatanna still be profitable?
  11. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I like Zatanna and BWL for hallways and stomping adds because they're just popping in the backround and you don't need to adapt to them.

For single target and boss fights... allies like Shazam and Static look prettier because they can be controlled and therefore maximized in a drawn out battle where the flow of damage is consistent. They're merging with and amplifying all of your other amplifiers... trinkets, supercharges, etc.

I doubt that anyone could tell you the absolute best for any given situation because of how fast these things are coming out and how expensive they are to level up... but using this logic will probably help you make good decisions.