whatever happened to the fishnets. . ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Irvynnge, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Irvynnge Loyal Player

's right there, in the title. have we really got no fishnets in the game? at all? what happened to the ones that were on the MP?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They temporarily removed several styles to declutter the marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dwild Well-Known Player

They were also bugged at one time where the legs were black and the actual fishnets showed up white...sort of the reverse of what it was supposed to be
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It was only bugged with the new skins. But there were other styles removed that were not bugged.
    • Like x 1
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

I don't have any female toons myself, but I wish they would return so my wife would be happy lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. Rainnifer Committed Player

I don't remember if I've asked this before or not, but how long is "temporarily?" I find it really odd they would remove items people would want to buy just to "declutter" the marketplace. It has different sections for the items for a reason. Its been quite a long while now since they've removed things, there was some styles I was interested in buying but at this point I've forgotten what or why.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

*shrugs*
  8. Aesthete Well-Known Player

They're still bugged too. But only the sheer net version it seems. I guess fixing them weren't a priority which is why the style was removed.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I do not think fixing the sheer net was ever on their to do list.
  10. Hullkliing New Player

I think a dev had said in the past that fixing the sheer net was not possible with how the new skins work. They could however just make a new version of fishnets..maybe modeled after black canary's in the new dlc..fingers crossed:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

that's the thing I'm hoping for the most out of the new vendor rewards to come. just a simple pair of fishnets. even better? a pair or ripped fishnets variant. would really love a plain classic Canary bolero style jacket, too, but I can't see them doing that.
    • Like x 1
  12. travelingtheory Well-Known Player

Its common practice to build up demand for an item by making it hard to find. by rotating the "rare" styles availablity they can manipulate the market on a large scale.
  13. Hullkliing New Player

Yes please! I was so bummed that the gear for this dlc was the two characters WE ALREADY HAVE STYLES FOR asdfghjkl

...when black canary's remodel outfit looks the best (imo at least)..please come through devs
    • Like x 2
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

There wasn't any fish left so they had to pull the fishnets out of the markedplace,No seriously though they are very broken right now so we can just hope they fix them and put them back one day :)
    • Like x 1
  15. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I'd kind of assumed that there might be some kind of Black Canary pack/rewards in the future that would include her fishnets? Though I'd prefer Zatanna's style.
  16. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I'm wearing fishnets right now. What are you wearing?
    • Like x 1
  17. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Clothes lol.
    • Like x 1
  18. Irvynnge Loyal Player

a smile.
  19. Walvine Well-Known Player

With neon chromas you can custom colour Primeval , son of belial leg style to look like fishnet , mera legs do not work unless um you want pantyless fishnets! .
    • Like x 1
  20. Brit Loyal Player

Finally I have a reason to display a Material.
    • Like x 2