What Was Your Experience Like In Peak PVP?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Omega91, Dec 11, 2022.

1. EvilSnake Well-Known Player

Nothing that i ever play will bring me the same joy that peak pvp in DCUO gave me.
  2. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

The experience was not good for heroes thanks to the BadGuy. A army of gorilla's was sent to GOTHAM to stop your villain of the decade.
  3. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

Here is the full version of the video where heroes were at the mercy of The Bad One. There will never be another one like him. Ever.
  4. Miserable Dedicated Player

It was by far the best era of the game. They killed an entire game mode that brought them a thriving population. I don't mean any offense to any of them as people, but this game has been victim to some of the most incompetent development I've ever seen. Bad decision after bad decision.
  5. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

The BadGuy is going to have to disagree with you to a degree. The development team did what was asked of them by the less skilled players that complained on the forums. They were complaining about the grind and what it took to get top PVP gear. They wanted the feat points without doing the feats. You can thank the players that made this an issue who probably left the game years ago for the stat revamp.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dom-Eon Dedicated Player

when im stalking the forums after being gone for years and get reminded of peak pvp

7. Lugo Well-Known Player

8v8 fortress of solitude used to be some of the wildest fun you could have on this game

what killed it for me was PVP going more towards being more about DPSing. also mods made things more annoying. if you ask me, they should've kept all PVE stuff out of PVP and kept it all focused on who was better with their powers/role, DPS or not. it's a simple idea

but i guess dealing with balancing everything would be too much work boohoooooooo
  8. Lazeeh New Player

This was prime pvp:

I miss these days
  9. Verminus New Player

Pvp was the best when it was Tank>Troll>Healer>Tank. Dps had no bonus or penalty against the rolls.
  10. Siramez Well-Known Player

i know it was broken and unbalanced but 2015-2016 era was the most fun pvp experience i ever had, in arenas and open world (on EU, little bohemia villain mpd station for those who know :D). The amount of 1 shots there was funny, whether its one handed backflips, hardlight claws, nature briar 1 shot, etc if you look up Freezer Ultimate DCUO, specifically the best fights videos on youtube, he has clips that included all pvp experiences and its that ive really enjoyed the most for PVP in any game. Then we got to the finisher era, which i think were a bit less fun compared to previous era, i still had good times until the eventual stats revamp that completely ruined pvp and made so many people ive fought and talked against leave the game forever which was really sad. is it bad i like this era? you tell me :p
    • Like x 1
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  12. Siramez Well-Known Player

REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • Like x 1
  13. appocolyps Committed Player

The best times, stood in watchtower recreational area doing duals all day and 4s/5s scrims, some game then!
  14. Some rando Active Player

Me and a buddy of mine was in Take Notez back in the PS3 days! I left for another league back then, because TN was more focused on PVP while I only wanted to play PVE. My buddy did stay in there for a good bit though.

Those were the days!