what to remove for whirling dervish on my loadout?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Revan3200, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Revan3200 New Player

ok i just switched to super speed and i want to run Wd but im not shure what to take off, my loadout goes gauss grenade , napalm grenade cryo foam, photon blast, cryo-field, intimidate. any advice on what to remove would be great.
  2. Delta795 New Player

Nothing..they are gonna nerf it, and it's worthless in PVP
    • Like x 1
  3. D4rkwond3r New Player

Check your PMs
  4. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

You don't "need" WD. Especially as Gadgets.

However, to answer your question, out of those powers, I'd drop napalm.
    • Like x 1
  5. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I would say theres no point in running the double grenades
    • Like x 1
  6. 13igtyme Devoted Player

It's been awhile since I was gadgets and I don't play on my low Cr gadget toon, but doesn't GG only electrify one target? Or did they fix that? If they never fixed it that's a reason to have both grenades. GG fot bosses and NG for adds. Better PI.
  7. Madholm New Player

WD is a dps boost for any class and its going to be changed back eventually. There is absolutely no reason for SS to be that far ahead of flight and acro for dps.

That said you aren't using the right loadou.

WD, fear gas, gausse grenade, intimidation, cryo-field, bunker buster

The rotation is WD clipped with fear gas, jump cancelled into GG. Use cryo cancelled with intimidation when they are off cooldown. If WD is still on cooldown use just fear gas jumped into gausse grenade.
    • Like x 1
  8. Madholm New Player

9. Neptune New Player

Every 1 realy like WD expecially for the slow animation skill that can not be clip with other slill. So WD is the only option. Please dont nerf it for the sake of slow animation class power. What i can say, please make other movement skill have ability same as WD & and a decent SuperCharge like vacum bubble..
  10. ARI ATARI New Player

napalm.
    the power interaction off of gauze makes it better with that loadout.
  11. Madholm New Player

Umm WD isn't being abused to clip out of things. The problem is that once you cast WD you can wait half a second and cast anything else while WD continues to do damage; that's the problem.
  12. Neptune New Player

How about the DOT type dps like nature. it seems WD is the only way they can compete with instant damage dps like HL and gadget. That why i would suggest other movement type also have same skill like WD that can clip with every power and fast cooldown.
  13. Gunny New Player

Which in lies your problem. You are using WD to hide your powersets lack of damage....yet you must realize all of the top-end DPS classes can ALSO WD.

If its any consolation, I am in the same boat you are with fire...and you still have a revamp coming.