What do you do to keep interest in the game???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IIIIINASTYIIIII, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Ramonater New Player

i have been playing since launch and uptil a month ago only had 113 skill points, so for the last month i have been grind feats and styles and now im at 141 skill points. I told myself ill stop grinding after 130 but that stuff skill points are addicting lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Zezimar Committed Player

Three letters.
    PvP.
    • Like x 1
  3. GunslingerCoat New Player

PVP, make new toons, switch powers have league duels and trash talking in bases lol pve is pretty boring for me nowadays

oh and just starting open world wars at police stations :cool:
  4. Fruity Reaper New Player

Easy surround myself with people who make me laugh constantly, try and convert the last remaining decent Hero, run content with our own various spins on it, organise and join in league events, PvP, roll another alt, farm...come to think about it I would appreciate it if the devs didn't actually introduce more new content for a few months as I have far to much to do as it is ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Getting drunk usually gets me to log in and play for more than 10 minutes. I seriously can not stay entertained with this game unless I am boozing up at the moment.
    • Like x 2
  6. Veritasum Loyal Player

Hmm, easy on the booze there. But seriously, I just play. I'm at 147 SP I think and currently grinding mainly. I want to get up there with the big dogs. Fortunately, a good chunk of my grinding involves PvP since I ignored that for almost 2 years. So that is enjoyable until I run into ultimate jugglers and lag. Then I go back to grinding solos, BFE duos and what not. All good ;).
  7. Gottcha Well-Known Player

Last night we did some raids with only support classes... No DPS allowed.
    It was interesting and went a lot faster and easier than expected.
    Other than picking away at feat points, trolling these forums waiting for the next update/dlc.
  8. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

is boring have to farm marks every time w/o stop at same instances w/o stop, rest game is fun :D
  9. TheRealDeathern New Player

It varries and depends on my mood.

Sometimes we run content either shorthanded or with alts. Recently started trying to up my pvp gear. PVP isnt something I love, but I need the feats. Sometimes I feat chase, most of the ones I have left are the ridiculous high number feats. Sometimes I just farm, talk with individuals in league, start fights in LFG or poke my nose in some existing conversation.
  10. stl4now Well-Known Player

I like attacking nightclubs. It's really fun once T5s come out and follow me. I like to toy with them a little bit before I finally attack. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose.
  11. Weapon meX New Player

4 hours brokering daily, 4 hours grinding content to support my broker habit, about an hour organizing my inventories so that the following day all items are divide by type and ready for easier broker price research and sale. Hang out with Generation 1 from time to time, to plan future events.

All this just to plan ahead for future game-play fun. 1 month fun, 2 months grind. Repeat the process till next dlc!
  12. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

Yea, I only use it for chat though. Everything runs so much better on PC and different ppl.