We have encountered a system error while processing your request.

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Farooq wazir, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Farooq wazir New Player

Every time i buy DLC's all access membership i get this error

Please try again later.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.

I get this error since Amazon Fury Part 1 and Update 37 Released

I was Legendary for 1 Year now i can't buy legendary again..

Need urgent response/help

ThankZ
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm getting the same error when I try to purchase the Sons of Trigon DLC while it's on sale! Today's the final day of the sale and I can't purchase it! What the drok is going on here?
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Try a different browser.

My FireFox causes that error too, although it is the latest version.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks for the advice, LadyLightning. However, this is all done within the game itself. I load up one of my characters, press "I" to open my inventory, then on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen, select the Marketplace. From there, I go to the DLCs, select the one I want, then click "BUY" at the bottom of the window. I took advantage of a sale last month to get the Home Turf DLC and had no trouble completing the purchase.

But due to this glitch last night and today, I've now missed my chance to get Sons of Trigon for 30% off. I just tried it again for War of the Light Part 1 and I get the same error. Total felgercarb. o_O
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Additional: I just tried going to the official site from Internet Explorer, the only other browser I have on my computer. The site refuses to load at all on IE. It will only load for me in Firefox. :confused:
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

lol. On my FireFox (version 30, latest) the website tells me to update my browser. Looks like bugs.

However, did you try to update your IE? I know it usually doesn't tell you to when there is a newer version available.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Will give that a try tonight, but I'm still not sure why it's not working from the in-game window? :confused:
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Still refusing to work from within the game itself! Can we get some kind of a response from the Devs here?!? I'd really like to be able to take advantage of the sale on the DLC packs! :(
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, I had to download and install Chrome just to be able to purchase DLCs from the website, rather than from the in-game Marketplace, which STILL refuses to work. Not. Cool. o_O
  10. HipSat0002 New Player

11. HipSat0002 New Player

i have the same problem

Please try again later.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at http://help.daybreakgames.com