WB/DC Cinematic Universe News

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

2. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

That was an Easter egg in one episode.

When Oliver first used her code name (Overwatch) and she reacted with curiosity of it, he explained that "Oracle was already taken".

Arrow has pretty much taken the majority of the Batman lore as it's own, so yes Felicity is basically Oracle, she even ended up in a wheelchair and had what was permanent paralysis repair.

The Arrowverse is going to have to deal with a lot of issues when/if they start introducing the real Bat family into it.
    • Like x 1
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    As you all probably seen the new teaser trailer for Justice League. Hyped by the way. Here is another photo of the team. Also remember that Justice League will be two parts and I thinking Supes won't come back to life until part 2
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Now not DC cinematic universe related but DC related. As some of you might or might not know the next DC animated project will be Justice League Dark.
    [IMG]
    After that, the next project will take off where Justice League vs Teen Titans ended and bring Teen Titans The Judas Contract (My personal favorite Teen Titans story by the way)
    [IMG]

And the 3rd project is apparently an original story titled 'Batman and Harley Quinn,' headed by none other than Bruce Timm himself.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

A few weeks ago, Matt Damon expressed his interest in possibly joining the DC Film Universe if only under the direction of his longtime friend Ben Affleck.

While on Kevin Smith's show GEEKING OUT, Smith put Damon through a superhero role test. The actor was given quotes to read from heroes like Guy Gardner, Green Arrow, and SHAZAM.
    • Like x 2
  6. Controller Devoted Player

Judging by the JL movie trailer, I'm thinking that they're going to nail this movie.

I'm loving Flash already and have only heard a few lines from him. He DEFINITELY looks like he will be the GLUE of the team.
    • Like x 2
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can totally get behind that Harley ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I can see it now, Batman tries to recruit the Lantern Corp and Guy Gardner is there to mouth off to Batman and Batfleck knocks him out. Guy Gardner is KO'd for the rest of the movie and the after credits scene is when he wakes up.
    • Like x 2
  9. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Sense nobody did a thread about the new Wonder Woman trailer here in the Funhouse, I'll use this thread for it.

Really nice trailer, it seems to have a good mix of things, dialog, action, humor, scenery, the story is still to be determined.

One curious thing though, since when did her origin story take place during World War 1? The fighter planes and the trench warfare are both WWI things. I have always known her story to take place in World War II.
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Your signature may explain why: Captain America was set during WWII, so they couldn't have Wonder Bewbs' origins during the same war
    • Like x 1
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

It's in the Wonder Woman movie thread
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...mankind-the-wonder-woman-movie-thread.266805/
    • Like x 1
  12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    Well not DC cinematic related but DC related. And as I wrote earlier, here is a sneak peek for the Justice League Dark animated movie

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Bah! Looks good, but they ain't no "Midnight Sons" :p
    • Like x 1
  14. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    With the Justice League Dark animated movie underway, Joseph Kahn, a film director pitched the idea for the live action film. Sure we all know about director, Guillermo del Toro, stating that Justice League Dark was one of his project's of great interest for a long time despite no official announcement and being in development hell for who knows how long. Recently, however, Kahn released an animation test for his pitch of the elemental, the Swamp Thing :eek:

• Like x 2
  15. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    Some Aquaman movie news. First it seems the main baddie will be none other than the Atlantean King's arch enemy, Black Manta. Actor, Michael K Williams (Boardwalk Empire) has expressed interest in the role.
    [IMG]
    Director, James Wan also hinted that Aquaman will be the DCEU's version of Wolverine where he'll be the cool loner/outsider
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. SuperBell Loyal Player

Megatron painted green?
    • Like x 2
  17. SuperBell Loyal Player

Jens Andersen for T.O. Morrow /end debate
    • Like x 2
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah nah, no amount of tattoos will ever make that happen
    • Like x 2
  19. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player