Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. XxSoundWave99xX New Player

You guys still recruiting?
  2. TheKent Well-Known Player

Yes sir we are. What are your credentials private! Just kidding. :p Are you 18+, level 30 and awesome? If so, message Liquor Box, Chosen One, or myself (The Kent) in game.
    • Like x 1
  3. XxSoundWave99xX New Player

4. garrettcsr New Player

Hey Are You Guys Still Recruting
  5. TheKent Well-Known Player

Yes sir we are. What are your credentials private! Just kidding. :p Are you 18+, level 30 and awesome? If so, message Liquor Box, Chosen One, or myself (The Kent) in game.
  6. garrettcsr New Player

Ok i will Message
  7. tak Level 30

Are you guys still looking for players? I sent a message to Chosen last nite, but never heard back, so just curious, I think this league would be a great fit for my hero :)
  8. Chosen One New Player

Hey sorry about that was running PvP and totally forgot to respond back. I'll add you to my friends list and keep an eye out for you.
  9. Chosen One New Player

If I don't respond right away in game it's probably because we are in the middle of a raid or in a PvP match. Keep sending those messages I'll eventually reply back. Thanks again to everyone who has shown an interest in our league.
    • Like x 1
  10. tak Level 30

I figured yall were busy, please do and thank you, prolly be tomorrow night before i can log on!
  11. Chosen One New Player

No problem see you tomorrow.
  12. stealthzero89 New Player

Hey i was wondering if i could Join your Alliance? Im an active player right now im lvling up a Rage tank/dps im not to sure yet but i do have a lvl 30 Mental controller. I played for a while on the ps3 so im pretty decent with my controller but i know i need to brush up on my skills and relearn everything its been a min since i played my controller lol
    • Like x 1
  13. tak Level 30

Thanks for the invite guys! Was very awesome and refreshing to hear a league have a good time while teaching new guys through a raid (Dox)...Look forward running and learning the other ones! :)
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

The first job for you new recruits is to brush the Cheetos out of my chest hair....

[IMG]

Alternately you could run content and joke around with us. Your call!
    • Like x 1
  16. filatron Active Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Come see what all the BuZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ iz about, Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Drops mic
    • Like x 5
  17. liquorbox72 New Player

*insert Anchoman gif here

Get A Validated.

Do it.
    • Like x 1
  18. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Are you tired of pugging like my friend Roger Murtaugh here [IMG]

Then Join Validated, where we try our best to never pug... Validated where all your dreams and wishes come true.
    • Like x 1
  19. Lacedog Loyal Player

get VALIDATED!!! where you are constantly encouraged to yell your power's name as you use it during all content, especially a stressful raid situation or when things just arent going the groups way.
    • Like x 2
  20. liquorbox72 New Player

... which almost never happens.
    • Like x 1