Valentine's Day Seasonal Event 2017!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Love Conquers All!

The Star Sapphires are trying to make amends for what happened during the War of the Light and are making an effort to rekindle the love lost in Gotham City from all that’s happened to it. Unfortunately, Mister Freeze saw what the Zamaron crystals were capable of and has hatched a plan to bring his wife Nora back by integrating their crystals into his cryogenic technology. This misuse of the crystals is extremely dangerous and could cause an exothermic reaction that would destroy the entire city!

Open your Mission Journal and track “A Glowing Love” (Heroes) or “Cold Cold Heart” (Villains). Speak to Hal Jordan in the Gotham East End Police Station Safehouse (Heroes) or Mister Freeze in the Gotham North Burnley Nightclub Safehouse (Villains). While in the Safehouse, visit the terminal next to Hal Jordan or Mister Freeze to pick up a Daily Valentine’s Race mission “Get Your Heart Racing”. This mission can also be picked up at a terminal in Northeast Metropolis near Union Station. The seasonal missions can be completed daily during the event and reset with replay badges.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Don’t forget to visit the Valentine’s Vendor to get seasonal auras, pets, clothing, candies, and base items! The Valentine’s Vendor is located in the East End Safehouse (Heroes)/North Burnley Nightclub (Villains) and inside Mister Freeze’s Laboratory.

New to the Marketplace: 50 Hearts

Hearts allow you to purchase valentine's day seasonal rewards or other advanced items from seasonal in-game vendors, and is available to use only during the event.

Please note: This currency is available on a per character basis, and is not shared or tradeable.
    • Like x 3
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

SUPER GRE-

Nevermind. ChillCat come get your catchphrase.
    • Like x 9
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The event on the heroes side is to much trouble and lower the prices on the styles I don't want to have to run this event on four of five characters to get everything.
  4. ChefHe;;esvig@outlook.com New Player

US server still not working lol
  5. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

I really wish you'd made the base item feat "collect ANY 7 base items from the 2017 Valentine's day event" instead of making us collect every single one. So I guess I'll pass on this one again.
    • Like x 2
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

SUPER GREAT!
    Ah ha ha haaaaa! Got here too soon!
    • Like x 2
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

super cool!
    • Like x 1
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Of all the events we get, this is my least favorite. I'm one of the few who liked the original Valentines Day event. I'm not a big fan of the base items.
    • Like x 3
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Is there any pets for this year's seasonal?
  10. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

no.
  11. Skull Collector Committed Player

Yes there are. Heartbreak and Heartthrob boxes.
    • Like x 3
  12. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

The daily event..... Why on earth do we get stat clamped, then on top of that make it a grind ?

And.... Collect ANY base would be nicer than collect ALL base items for those base feats man !!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. EvilLily New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. GK45 New Player

So, anyone else get a messed up event mission or none at all?
    My HL has no mission, my Rage has a mission to do a race, my low level gadget has the mission telling me to go talk to Hal.
  15. Cursed Wrath Level 30

100 hearts for collection....
    • Like x 1
  16. Cursed Wrath Level 30

Luckily I have 67 from before, but sheesh that's steep
  17. GK45 New Player

But you could have it today for only 1000sc. What a steal!
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Do we have an end date for this?
  19. Cursed Wrath Level 30

Ohhh however could I resist?......
  20. Cursed Wrath Level 30

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.