USPS3 ~ Hated ~ Villian USPS3 Be yourself !

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xoCiaraxo, Jul 12, 2013.

1. XxMaximus5xX New Player

lol yeah i know that's always fun
  2. xoCiaraxo New Player

Lmfao..
  3. xoCiaraxo New Player

4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

This may actually be the perfect league for me. The only thing is that I don't have a mic, and reading the chat WHILE I'm fighting is a bit of a problem. My chat window is tiny and if I make it larger so that I can read it, it takes up MUCH of my screen, so that its difficult to see what I'm doing. Also, before my kids go to bed (9PM Pacific), I wouldn't play with volume because of the profanity. If none of this is a problem, I would really love to run alerts etc with people in my league. I am a cr 60 dps sorceress (58sp). I like my rifle but also use a one handed sword.
    • Like x 1
  5. xoCiaraxo New Player

Aw it's ok we don't require you to have mic league but tell me when you get on :)
  6. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I don't usually get on for any length of time until 9PM Pacific, but I'll send you a message. Is there an actual schedule or SOME way that I will know when and where and how to run the missions with everyone? In case you can't tell, this is my first MMO and I haven't really had a league before. I did accidentally join one somehow in my first week, and tried another a couple of weeks ago but there's no real way of connecting with anyone from it and they don't seem to have a website or anything.
    • Like x 1
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Is xoCiaraxo your name in game too?
    • Like x 1
  8. xoCiaraxo New Player

Yeah i know. .-. BUt yes c;
  9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

How many people are in your league? Are there west coasters?
  10. Cyan_Frost New Player

In game my toon's name is CyanFrost. I played since launch but took a 9 month break from the game. Started playing again recently and am looking for a new haven for a League. 88cr and 101 sp's Quantum DPS. NOt sure if you're locked and loaded at DEEEPS but I would like to help HATED be a great league. Is there a league website to apply to or is it just in game?
    • Like x 1
  11. xoCiaraxo New Player

LOL I have no idea i don't keep track (;
  12. xoCiaraxo New Player

It's in game but i would love for you too <3 Message me in mail.
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I have messaged you several times, and still haven't received an invite. Are you trying to tell me something?
  14. xoCiaraxo New Player

No i'm so sorry ! I have been on then just going off if you have time right now message ChikaBoom
    in game send him a tell to invite you sorry for your wait!
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Unfortunately I didn't get that last message right away and now I promised my son I would make ice cream tonight. But let me ask, is there a schedule for doing alerts and raids as a group?
  16. xoCiaraxo New Player

Yes. but we're currently trying to make a new schedule.
  17. xoCiaraxo New Player

18. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Someone this awesome deserves a push to page 1. ;)
  19. GalaxySoul1 New Player

im in the westcoast
  20. GalaxySoul1 New Player

If you join our league look for any of the Galaxys and i will run with you.