USPC hotfix issue?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Veritech, Feb 10, 2015.

1. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Our league name is not shared/used by the USPS server. If it was, I might agree with you. Not sure what happened, but it's odd seeing <deleted character> placed <item> into bank #1 and similar for all log events. Those characters have not been deleted, but they do not have names in the league anymore. When I logged in this morning, a league-mate said, "Hello to all the mystery players in the league." We're all nameless based on the roster. :-{

League chat at least is working normally. We can see the names of people who are logged in if they speak through chat.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 1
  4. Supergirly Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Here is the issue I am having still. No League names, not even on F4. I also cannot teleport to any base, as well as I cannot set permissions in my bases. The issue I had with the supply drops and orbital strike was because I forgot to buy the slot again in my utility belt and it locked it up. (oops)

I am on USPC and I have been this name since day one, like 4 years ago. I have been in the same league for 1200 days. I am also Legendary member since day one.
    • Like x 2
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I am glad it is occurring with older leagues like Justice Girls (although I am not glad it is occurring as a whole). I was thinking it might be due to our league only being a couple months old, but your screenshot rules that out. Also, your time in the league rules out it being a new league member issue. Thanks. :-}
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here. It will be resolved with tomorrow morning's restarts.
    • Like x 2
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I just logged on and noticed other numbers off. Both Lifetime and Current Cycle prestige are 0 and not gaining. Also the membership days is way off... 16477! Will the fix restore these?

Thanks.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should now be resolved. Please let us know if not.

Please let us know if not.
    • Like x 1
  9. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

This issue has returned. The league management screen shows all blank characters and you can't edit the league message Also the lair teleporters are malfunctioning as well: you can only go to HQ, Urgent Warfronts, Metro and Gotham after a 15 second delay. You can't access your other bases.

USPC Villains
  10. Zenjin.Shutaru New Player

It has returned, seems to have been triggered by the server restart.
  11. Mordiez New Player

Not sure if this is part of it but all of the league hall statues seemed to have disappeared as well .
  12. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

having the same problem all members appears as deleted names league Time warriors uspc hero
  13. PachamamaMan Well-Known Player

it has returned, also logging in with characters is taking forever and buying feats is broken.
  14. Tracmar Well-Known Player

unable to login for a while now...getting stuck on loading screen after character select
  15. Wraithborn New Player

Me and my friend are both stuck on loading screen and have been for a long time now.

Impossible to log into the game as it is.
  16. Wraithborn New Player

Now I'm getting disconnected the moment I press login with a character with an "Invalid game state detected" error message.
  17. Miss Adora Loyal Player

something with USPC server issue, I couldn't get in myself this morning!
  18. iUnLeAsHeD New Player

any idea how long will the shut down be ??
  19. Isa Othala New Player

Game is all kinds of broken atm. Not sure how this sounds, but going by some evidence of bugs " 2 Flashes in Central City, I got 2 reward boxes from gotham subway" The game is trying to run 2 instances of itself? Sounds crazy but..I dunno =p
  20. Quick Fire Active Player

The 2 flashes and 2 subway rewards happen all the time