US Server Restart - April 27, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lantern KnightFall Active Player

2. son of xxakillesxx New Player

yes...express your opinion...that's what we want
    you're just like me and countless others that should be allowed to express their opinions without profanity or threats freely
    whether it's negative or positive it's an opinion and shouldn't be deleted or banned simply because someone doesn't agree to it.
    also, thanks for the reply, now I KNOW someone saw it:)
    • Like x 1
  3. VierraVoltage Well-Known Player

Thank You Daybreak the game is up, get some rest and a pat on the back for all your hard work!
    • Like x 1
  4. Effy :) New Player

Thank you, RadarX and the rest of the Staff there for all your patience and hard work tonight. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Trick Dacy Active Player

This is all Superpatriot's Fault...
    • Like x 2
  6. PALE78 New Player

YOU GUYS ALWAY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A GAME ALOT OF US PAY FOR,AND HOW U MAKE IT UP BY GIVING US A WEEKEND OF MORE LOOT DROPS WOW!! THATS SAD AND TO BE TRUTHFUL ********. U GUYS ALWAYS DOWN AND LAGGY..I BEEN I LONG TIME MEMBER FROM LAUNCH. .BUT NOW U GUYS DONT SEEM TO GIVE A ****.AS LONG AS U GET UR MONEY U GUYS WILL HALF *** THE GAME AND THE content U PUT OUT. HOW MANY TIMES IN THE PASS 3 MONTHS HAS THIS HAPPEN? ????? ITS OK TAKE UR TIME I WILL WAIT. ...........******* ALOT SO **** UR WEEKEND OF EXTRA LOOT DROPS ,HOW THE **** ARE WE GOING TO GET THE EXTRA LOOT DROP IF WE CANT EVEN PLAY THE ******* GAME.

SORRY FOR THE CURSING BUT LETS FACE IT HOW DO U THING PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR THIS WOULD REACT. .
    WITH THAT SAID DCUO GET UR **** TOGETHER THE GAME IS LOSING PLAYERS BECAUSE OF UUUUUUUUUUUUU
    • Like x 2
  7. GatoPreto666 New Player

I really want to spend my money on this game, but this kind of thing backs me off... =/
    • Like x 2
  8. Increduwoman New Player

>HOW DO U THING PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR THIS WOULD REACT

Like adults. Services go down, problems happen. What you also paid for is for them to fix it and they are. You're acting like a spoiled child.
    • Like x 3
  9. RadarX Community Relations

Folks as the servers are up we're going to close this up.
    • Like x 5
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As an update, yesterday's disconnects and then downtime occurred when several of the US server's hardware nodes lost network connectivity to the rest of the server cluster. This meant any time a player through the course of play interacted with those nodes, they would be disconnected with a high chance of not being able to get back in. The server restart failed without access to these nodes, and it took a few hours to identify this rather obscure incident, fix the issue, and bring the US server back up.

The incident's cause is still unknown and under investigation by our Daybreak network engineering team, but preliminary information does not point to recent updates or content being related. We do not expect the problem to reoccur, but we are actively monitoring based on yesterday's data, and will be able to identify and fix the issue much faster if for some reason it does.

We apologize for the outage, and hope you are looking forward to the nearly game-wide increased rare drops this weekend.
    • Like x 22
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.