[US PS3] Quickest Paradox Speed Feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FTBKRAZY, Jan 7, 2014.

1. FTBKRAZY New Player

Hey Guys, you guys may know me on US PS3 Server as BiggaFord. I just wanted to know the quickest time people got for the Speed feat me personally is 14:46. Please feel free to describe, what happen during each sub boss.

!st Boss-Sentry and we got pillar since the beginning of the raid we got jail phase
    2nd-Boss-Oppressor and we got pillar phase
    3rd Boss-Warrior and we got jail phase (Healer and DPS)
    4th Boss-Ravanger and we got jail phase (Healer and DPS)

We had a pillar phase right before the tyrant was dead so we could of had got it quicker.
  2. FTBKRAZY New Player

3. Kroye Loyal Player

y'all figure out whose ePeen is bigger yet?
    • Like x 2
  4. Whiteroom New Player

Hey! Played a couple runs with ya where we didn't manage to get it. Glad ya did. Good job. Was it your singing that made it possible, is the only question I have.
  5. Tomaha2013 New Player

All I gotta say is you had to have one beast of a tank.
  6. Yui Loyal Player

My league finished it in 13:15 minutes a few days ago.

We waited like approximately 4 minutes before we opened the gate.
    (NOTE: The speed feat timer starts after you open the gate/cutscene).
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

8. Brice Allen Loyal Player

After the nerf GodMode did it in 10 minutes and some change on villain side USPC.

Before they nerfed Paradox Fami and friends did it in 13:58 and Individuals did it in 13:49.

We haven't cared to try speed running it since the nerf. Not sure what we (Fami) could do.
  9. kingghostie New Player

approx 12 minutes running with godmode.. and AK one of the best tanks if not the best on villians uspc side
  10. Gunny New Player

Damn. Myself and many of those names in your group tried SF yesterday, but only came out to 16.04.

Good to see cron running around. Thats one beastly HL DPS.
  11. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

I just wanna finish it once period. Even if it takes 45 minutes lol.
  12. FTBKRAZY New Player

Yes for sure did it boost the momentum, but great team work is crucial.
  13. QuaTumTroLL Well-Known Player

Where is Proxy? :eek:
  14. FTBKRAZY New Player

I'll put it this way, if the majority of your group has mics then most likely you'll have a higher chance of beating it since you can communicate easier. Also every player should have a feel and concept of what should be done and how it should be done at certain times.

That's if your running with pugs but other than that, you should be able to beat it with a geared and experienced league.
  15. Frankzilla Committed Player

Hey everyone add biggaford to your friends list he is very charitable gives free exp mods away at the phase shifter us ps3
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I noticed that on your league's run, you had a controller tag the Sentry and make a run for it. Has your league ever completed the speed feat without tagging the Sentry?
  17. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

Still looking for that. I need a league that likes to chill but are also skilled.