Fixed Unable to claim day two rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hellclown127!, Aug 26, 2021.

1. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Yes, I'm not able to get any rewards until around 8 p.m. EST every day. I only have the one account on USPC and it doesn't matter which character that I log into to try and get the rewards. It won't reset for me until that time instead of being available just on a new day.
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

Actually that could be it, maybe somehow instead of the code making them reset at 12 am server time it made the reset be at the 12h mark after the server is reset?
    • Like x 1
  3. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

MaggRedd - Legendary Member on the USPS server on the East Coast (VA) here with the same issue.

Logged in Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning about 2am eastern time, got my Day 1 reward
    Logged in Thursday Night about 7pm eastern time, neglected to check/claim my Day 2 reward
    Logged in Friday Night/Saturday Morning about 2am eastern time, only had Day 2 reward available to claim
  4. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Daily reward reset for me was always 2AM east coast. Did they change it?
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You and I are talking about different things. You're talking about daily loot resets. I am talking about the new feature: Daily Rewards. I am also talking about server resets, when the servers reboot as part of a daily maintenance schedule at 5AM PDT, 8AM EDT. The new feature seems to be offset by 12 hours from that maintenance schedule.
  6. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Daily maintenance for me has always been 9AM Eastern. Did they change that? What is going on?
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Hmmm, you may be right. I thought it was at 8AM this morning, but I may have misremembered with the hardware issues. Restarts used to actually be at 7AM Eastern back when they first started doing it.
  8. TheLegend10 New Player

Unable to claim day 4
  9. BOXIE Well-Known Player

sup7rm2n

Aug 29, 2021, 7:42 AM PDT

I sign on to my main toon to claim my daily reward. I have 45 marks of fate and according to the daily reward and my 3rd day claiming I'm supposed to have 60 doctor fate marks. And apparently I'm also have a hard time claiming my daily reward when I sign on in the morning. I have to wait till the evening.
  10. Devilman78 New Player

Tried to get my rewards on my main account for day 5 but still unavailable I was on my 2nd account got my rewards fine. I just logged back on and gotten the bonus 1 rewards already.