To ps3 players who can't get into a paradox run

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MyrVell, Nov 6, 2013.

1. MyrVell Committed Player

Why don't a bunch of us mid 90s CR people get together and just start doing it? I don't like in-game shouts because it's easy to miss them while running stuff, so I'm getting the word out here.
    Who knows? Maybe the legends are true and we aren't powerful enough. Then again, maybe we can at least get through part of it and claim some of that precious gear for ourselves. I'm willing to take my lumps, is anyone else?
    • Like x 18
  2. Malchemical Level 30

Count me in. I have a few leaguemates who would be interested too probably. I can play all four roles and each of my toons are 98 cr and over 100 sp's . Look me up on usps3. My main is Malchemical and if you like we can coordinate something. Good Luck!
  3. MCAZR New Player

I do beginner/novice Nexus runs from time to time on USPS3 hero side (only on weekends). I usually recruit (trick :p ) a couple of experienced players to help out. Even with a new tank, we usually get to the final room, but sometimes the burn isn't there so we can't get past the 2nd room. I try to have an experienced player in each role with the tank being the wildcard but even a 7/8ths novice group can get to the final room since teamwork is one of the most important factors.

I'd be willing to help out in Paradox or Nexus. I'd love to dps since I rarely get to do so but can heal if needed. Please send me a message if you're interested.
    • Like x 1
  4. MyrVell Committed Player

I won't have time tonight but I'm on most evenings. I only have one toon high enough (controller).

Been sitting out the t5 raids because of all the horror stories. Now I'm curious to the point of wanting to find out firsthand how many are true...or false.
  5. Starblast Well-Known Player

fantastic thread! I'm game. add me. same as my username. i'm DPS btw. I have a few other toons that are almost at the required CR but not yet.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

+1 for this thread. :) There are clearly people having similar problems finding a raid group at non-maximum CR, so it only makes sense to group up together.
    • Like x 12
  7. padrino New Player

This is Control Effect some knows me as a troll and others as a tank/healer/dps. Let me know when you guys need help I can carry low trolls in either raid and heals as well. All you have to do is send me a tell when im on. I will definitely help those non experience. Till we at leas kill two or more. Well just add me and ill see you when im on.
  8. Oleandis Well-Known Player

Add me to your friends list... Im all for helping people get thru content.. USPS3 Villain Oleandis
  9. WonderValkyrie New Player

i'm glad to see you guys acknowledge this issue
    • Like x 2
  10. Lightful New Player

I'm not at mid 90s. I'm geared and modded but I would love to help you guys out. I'm on USPS3 heal/dps. "Knighty"
  11. ZeroH1 New Player

good luck and more power to you some people forget that it was everyone's first time at some point
  12. Rockman X New Player

It's doable. The only problems that you will face is people not knowing what to do in certain situations, the burn will not be spectacular and plenty of frustration will be had.
  13. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

when ever u want add red skorpion i have NP running w/ others... BTW i do all roles 101-97 CR
  14. Zim New Player

+1 I have said this many times. If you are so sick of high CR requirements then set up your own group.
  15. LisaLoeb New Player

I'll heal for you guys! I prefer running with lower cr people most of the time. A lot of failure pugs I've seen are the 99^ ''Elitezz''
    • Like x 2
  16. benaiah New Player

Villian ps3 add ChampionOfVexx (cr98 gadgets dps) and FlamingLips (cr98 ice tank) to your friends list. We play a lot at night and on weekends when we dont have the kids.
  17. Superskull85 Devoted Player

As long as you don't mind running with a "high level character" I can help if I am available. :p Information in my signature.
  18. Doctor Enzio New Player

I'm down to heal Doctor Enzio in game hit me up
  19. Superskull85 Devoted Player

P.S. Make sure to send me a tell first as I will most likely have group invites turned off and I like to know what I am expecting before I do.
  20. MyrVell Committed Player

Glad to see this gaining traction! My in-game handle is Captain MyrVell.